By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3816357

Point #1:

Silver-Tiger simply parrots back ideas that had been said for the past post before him. He doesn't contribute, or doesn't want to, and goes with something that wouldn't bring any attention to himself, FoSing nen.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3819556

Point #2:

Silver-Tiger admits that he wanted a first day lynch, then goes to a No Lynch because it looked more likely. That's bandwagoning 101. Again, he's not even trying to contribute.

Vote: Silver-Tiger

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

You kinda must have missed here, I also voted for No lynch already...

My apologies.

Current votes (11 needed to lynch):

[0, L-11] GOW:  (MG)(HEPH)(FF)

[0, L-11] MG:  (GOW)

[0, L-11] FF:  (PROF)

[0, L-11] NEN:  (ZEX)

[1, L-10] PROF: GNIZ

[1, L-10] GNIZ: PROF

[6, L-5] No Lynch: VET, WONK, NEN, (HEPH), ST, RAD, ZEX

[1, L-10] HAT: NORD

[1, L-10] ZEX: HAT

I'm not sure how much it matters but for the No Lynch Vote it was FF then me then FF took his vote off it then Vet.

hatmoza said:

I kinda disagree with the no lynch. I think this is very simillar to a day 2 start. over 200 post and a body.

If you ask me, we shouldn't be so hasty to end the day just yet.

Over 300 posts now plus we lost 3 players two replaced and one modkilled.  Some people are worth being watched closely and investigated, but I think dragging the day out will have us focusing on small things while not having enough game time passing to find lurkers.  We still have info from everyone who voted and fos and hos people.

Plus iirc there hasn't been more than one vote for anyone with the exception of GOW who I believe had three although maybe not 3 at one time.  So with the number of posts so far there has been far from any form of agreement. 

Eh, a couple of you ( are taking me as if I were a complete noob in mafia. If I was SK, what good it'd do me to say there's no SK at all if I'd be left in evidence with the first non-mafia death? I'd be a complete retard to try that, don't you think?

And yes, I don't consider the possibility of an SK, simply because it's a vanilla game. Call me naïve if you wanna, but if I'm wrong, we'll know it tomorrow, won't we? So in the end, there won't be much harm done, if there are two deaths by tomrrow I'll admit I was wrong, but for now I'll keep on thinking that there's no SK at all

zexen_lowe said:

Eh, a couple of you ( are taking me as if I were a complete noob in mafia. If I was SK, what good it'd do me to say there's no SK at all if I'd be left in evidence with the first non-mafia death? I'd be a complete retard to try that, don't you think?

And yes, I don't consider the possibility of an SK, simply because it's a vanilla game. Call me naïve if you wanna, but if I'm wrong, we'll know it tomorrow, won't we? So in the end, there won't be much harm done, if there are two deaths by tomrrow I'll admit I was wrong, but for now I'll keep on thinking that there's no SK at all

A good point... but if you are the SK, you could simply not night-kill, giving the false idea there isn't one...

Though I certainly wouldn't think an SK would want to that... at least not for a prolonged time.

And your discussion about the game's mechanics like # of days, scum and such has been going on for 350 posts... about time to stop....

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Looking at your quote I see I left a parenthesis open and didn't write anything, I intended to write "(specially you, hatmoza)"

And SKs usually can't choose to skip their night kill, but that's a moot point, we'll know about that sooner or later

I'd like to add this:

FoS: zex

EXTREMELY prolonged discussion about game mechanics. Seems to me like he's trying to circumvent real discussion.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

@ Zexen

You call them newbs, we call it discussion and if your against discussion, get off your high horse. If anything is newbish it's you're arguments and childish stubbornness. Resorting to calling everyone amatuer will be filed under "defensive."

And in case you're wondering, the vote was to get you talking since you see yourself above all others. And as Khuutra always say, I'm keeping a close eye on you. You're a good playing, start playing like one.

Unvote: Zex

Vote: No Lynch

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I was laughing earlier about how Heph was writing "discution" instead of "discussion" multiple times in the game, now I can't seem to distinguish my "Yours" from my "you're"s

karma?

Oh and so it's clear  before the day ends. My FoS's are on Zex and Linkz. With Links being more of a gut feeling.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Current votes (11 needed to lynch):

[0, L-11] GOW:  (MG)(HEPH)(FF)

[0, L-11] MG:  (GOW)

[0, L-11] FF:  (PROF)

[0, L-11] NEN:  (ZEX)

[1, L-10] PROF: GNIZ

[1, L-10] GNIZ: PROF

[8, L-3] No Lynch: (FF), WONK, VET, NEN, (HEPH), ST, RAD, ZEX, MG, HAT

[1, L-10] HAT: NORD

[0, L-11] ZEX: (HAT)

[1, L-10] ST: DTEWI

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)