By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Prof, you love analogies so here's one fore you:

other players:

scum hunt with a sniper and a scope.

Prof:

Scum hunting with a shotgot 30 feet away from everyone else.

well, I've only been on two people so far linkz and gniz.

Can I get some feedback on Gniz please?

Either confirm that I am crazy, or confirm that he hasn't contributed or attempted to contribute except in the way of antagonizing other people.

well only played once with him so others should probably answer too.... but I believe you're antagonized there because you were the one pressing for answers. From what I recall he's an interesting player that doesn't post rashly and keeps his composture... hence a bad candidate for your early game...  and hence why I started talking, before it became nonsense and both of you got lynched for no reason.

And no he hasn't contributed much so far and probably purposefully antagonized you. You presure people, he antagonizes them... both create reactions. It seemed to have some effect on you at least.. that or the comments on your playstyle and the gow break ^^.

In any case, have fun in Nebraska!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
radishhead said:

@Whoover wanted to know my lynch stance today: I want a no-lynch today, as I do most games (not going to say all games, because of what happened last time xD)

Vote: No Lynch

oh yeah... Sorry for last one, and I hope it helped you tune your game...

Sounds like the best course of action and I don't thing we can reach to any better conclusion for today

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

Prof, you love analogies so here's one fore you:

other players:

scum hunt with a sniper and a scope.

Prof:

Scum hunting with a shotgot 30 feet away from everyone else.

well, I've only been on two people so far linkz and gniz.

Can I get some feedback on Gniz please?

Either confirm that I am crazy, or confirm that he hasn't contributed or attempted to contribute except in the way of antagonizing other people.

You are crazy.

He's just a scummy player.

I know he isn't contributing but I also know that I'll be wasting my time going after him on the first for a style everyone's accustomed to (and trust me I tried before and we were both cops). Gnizmo's the kind of guy you want investigated early in the game: If scum, lynch. If cleared be thankful he's town, if you're town.

To further kiss his ass, Gnizmo is the kind of analyzer you want in the game a few days in . He's a really good at flushing out scum without the aid of power roles or the help of cop investigations. Something only a couple other VGC players are good at, and a skill I've rarely seen of us of late.

So drop it and learn how to cope with him like the rest of us, and just hope he gets investigated fast.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zexen_lowe said:

Sounds like the best course of action and I don't thing we can reach to any better conclusion for today

any comments on what hat said about you a few posts up?

Around the Network

^ I agree. 

And prof, about this gnizmo thing,  it's both.  Gnizmo has this "no bullshit" attitude as I put it, and you may be bothering you a little extra since this is your first game with him. 

He could definitely be mafia, but his posts don't seem to discriminate him anymore than they usually do. 

Also, No Lynch. We already lost one player through modkill, and although it's not as bad as zex likes to put it (with his idea that we'd lose three) no Lynch is the safest option. I won't vote yet for the sake of discussion. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Vote: Zexen

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

^ This'll get interesting. ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

^ This'll get interesting. ^_^

sounds like it ^^

Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

@Whoover wanted to know my lynch stance today: I want a no-lynch today, as I do most games (not going to say all games, because of what happened last time xD)

oh yeah... Sorry for last one, and I hope it helped you tune your game...

x(

I guess that I shouldn't have said anything that the Mafia could have used to hide behind for literally the entire game :p I'm just one huge shield for the mafia, sometimes :o

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~