By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

well, I was considering lynching gow, so should we count that as a mislynch?

I think he was getting up there, and I really don't have anything to go off here.

Gniz, are you going to respond to my post or not. This makes twice you've been online and not commented on my reply.

Around the Network

Prof, here I was thinking there wouldn't be a reveal until day two and nearly jumped on your case for assuming it was a mislynch. Good thing it caused me to check the OP first.

Given the modkill I'm currently thinking to vote no lynch. I'll hold off for now though since it's only been ~48 hours since we started, and while there may not be much left to discuss this day, some people do have posts to respond to.

A no lynch wouldn't be a bad idea, given that we're now one guy less (of course, GOW could've been mafia, but you always gotta assume the worst). Hence, an even number of players would suggest that a no lynch would give us an extra day

dtewi said:

So apparently my role is to be delivered in 24 hours.

OK then. See you guys then. I'll read the thread before then.

Oh, and I don't think it wise to keep the game open over Christmas, so that's a concern.

Bye for now.

*hugs zex*

no day liits means it can stay open... even with low activity.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

in light of gow being a townie... (and ff not bending to presure on the pm thing), i remove my foses, but an eye should be kept on ff, prof and xzen, i haven't liked their day one.

oh and this gow situation reminds me of supermario acting as a jester cause he has a vanilla role...except in more disrepectfull (at least mario played untill lynched)

Around the Network

Vote: no lynch

I dint have any want who really warrant a vote and with gow being mod killed i thinks its best to not take anymore

chances

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

yeah... not much sense in dwelling on day one more, i'll only bring confusion.

Vote: Nolynch

Goodnight! don't let the bed bugs bite! (or in this case evil elves)

Ah well, this time I was for day one lynch, but I doN't think we gonna get a majority vote anyway. because of this:

Vote: no Lynch

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I kinda disagree with the no lynch. I think this is very simillar to a day 2 start. over 200 post and a body.

If you ask me, we shouldn't be so hasty to end the day just yet.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Well Zexen still remains at the top of my list for contributing nothing but some basic knowledge almost everyone in this game is familiar with. He's acting very stubborn for not wanting to agree that nothing is certain. Then dances around an argument I let go of really early in the game. Once he realized his argument was basically going nowhere nor getting attention, he simply changed focus and parroted what I said about who cares about the number of players, let's care about finding them...

In light of GOW showing up town, it can be useful looking back at the responses he got from several players. And since I'm focused on Zex this post, I'll point out this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3815401 where it could pretty much be Zex's work as scum of casting suspicion on GOW early in the game.

Back to Zex arguing numbers. Why would a pro-town player focus on the number of mafia so much? We all know how to count and pretty much estimate how long a game will last. As gamedays go by we should just focus on successful lynches, not the endgame. Don't you watch sports, worry about the game that's at hand and not worry about the future, at least for now. Why would he want us to try so hard to turn his opinion to fact? Being convinced of 5 mafia players is fine, but not seeing eye-to-eye with other players about the possibility of being wrong raised an eyebrow. What raised my second eyebrow was Zex trying to dismiss the fact of the possibility of there being an SK. The way he did it too makes me very uncomfortable.  And when you add that up to his obsession with focusing everyone's attention on scum with your ridiculous debate about numbers, it only tells me one thing: If there's an SK in this game, it's Zex.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson