By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Lets lynch someone !!! Come on !

Around the Network

Out for blood again GOW? I guess you must be a townie.

I'm for a lynching too, but nobody has raised my suspicions yet. My lesson learned from last round is that once we do find the candidate for the gallows, we go full steam ahead with it. Unless that player can clear themselves, they'll either remain alive as scum or be a tool used by scum to hide behind(as radish was)

Wonk is here with more experience

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vote:GodOfWar_3ever

hehehehehehehe!!!!

-

MetalGear_94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vote:GodOfWar_3ever

hehehehehehehe!!!!

Vote : MetalGear_94

Around the Network

So with 21 of us how many should be scum usually?

5 or 6?

Wonktonodi said:

5 or 6?

Golden Rule: 1 mafia every three townies. So, 0.25*21 = 5.25, rounded down (it's always rounded down, else it's unfair) = 5 mafia.

This is specially true given that it's a vanilla game, because the town doesn't have power roles to counter the mafia that could offset an imbalance. So, there are exactly 5 mafia in this game, no more nor less

Linkzmax said:

Out for blood again GOW? I guess you must be a townie.

I'm for a lynching too, but nobody has raised my suspicions yet. My lesson learned from last round is that once we do find the candidate for the gallows, we go full steam ahead with it. Unless that player can clear themselves, they'll either remain alive as scum or be a tool used by scum to hide behind(as radish was)

oh ho ho boy

you are on thin ice mister, and so early in too.

zexen_lowe said:
Wonktonodi said:

5 or 6?

Golden Rule: 1 mafia every three townies. So, 0.25*21 = 5.25, rounded down (it's always rounded down, else it's unfair) = 5 mafia.

This is specially true given that it's a vanilla game, because the town doesn't have power roles to counter the mafia that could offset an imbalance. So, there are exactly 5 mafia in this game, no more nor less

While I agree that's a golden role, that's something the mafia and mods will only know for certain.

The reason I responded to this post in particular was because in the last round, nordlead (who was scum) touched on this very subject first day and boldly stated the exact number of mafia in that game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

also, I'm here. So excited that a game ended and a new one started the same day. Good job vgc!

@green zex

who said vanilla had to have no power roles? Even regular vanilla games have something like a cop or at the least a doc. Did I miss the post that there were absolutely no power roles?