By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gnizmo said:
theprof00 said:

I think, really the difference between you and me, is that I prefer day one lynches, and I don't think you do.

Wrong again. I am often the first one to start voting, and people use that later as evidence I am scum. Why would I even vote for someone if I was against day one lynches? That makes so little sense that I can't begin to reconcile it with your evaluation. Lot of words, little substance, and wrong again.

I drew that conclusion because you are not contributing to discussion in any valuable way aside from sarcasm, and make no attempt to halt the # discussion, and inadvertently defend lurkers.

That really is the logical explanation. You are waiting for a slip, right? Because I haven't seen one good contributino out of you aside from saying everyone else's discussions are bad.

Around the Network

Now, for my throwback disclaimer I stole from Words of Wisdom, but shorted because I don't feel like finding/copying it.

Doctor

Protect me (or some other high profile target, but I'd rather it be me). Hey, they don't want to waste a kill attempt on me if they think I'm protected

Cop

Investigate someone who isn't going to die tonight, so don't waste it on me (read below)

Town

If I die tonight lynch Hatmoza. It is an unspoken rule that if I die in the middle of the night, it must be Hatmoza. Most likely because he is upset I'm beating him the NFL prediction league This is the main reason why I'm posting this, because it is highly valuable information. The rest can be ignored. Well, if people jump on this without reading it, it might mean they are scum trying to accuse me of being scum since I'm asking for doctor protection, but hey, I know I'll be killed quickly unless I get really lucky.

Vigilante

Kill someone who isn't helping the town, unless you are a 1-shot vig, then save it for the horrendous mistake someone else will make at a later time in the game, typically on day 2. Especially if they come up with some dumb idea that lying to the town trying to trick scum who don't bight and then waste a day is a good idea. If you are a day vig, even better

Myself

Read OP, and skim through thread, remember to ask if there were any important things that happened that I should read.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I'm going to hold off on making my list for a while since we have some many leaving coming and wanting to leave.

Wonktonodi said:

I'm going to hold off on making my list for a while since we have some many leaving coming and wanting to leave.

I think you should keep it to yourself,  those lists help the mafia more than the town,  especially early on.

ok now unless there's a 3rd replacement, i'd be for a modkill... heck even if there is a third i'd lynch gow just for the heck of it.

A camping weekend  could have just been past through with gow idling starting now, so after over 24h of activity already, no one would have noticed much... then the night... the camping would be over.

I sure hope he's town though otherwise i'd be tempted to ask for a redeal just for the fairness of the game ^^.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

I hate the way this sounds but the first day seems to be ruined by the three replacements,  not your fault noname I dont blame you.  So I am leaning towards just no lynching and letting the day end so we can start over on the second day.  I still think GodofWar should be modkilled and if that happens we can call him our first day lynch.  But for now

Vote No Lynch

Snow! Schnee! Nieve!

On topic - 

Modkills, I don't mind. If noname can't find replacements that's okay. Although, i'n pretty sure he is. 

off topic - I'm so totally leaving "probally" since it's been there so long.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

SuperAdrianK said:
Gnizmo said:
hatmoza said:

It's always fun seeing naturally suspicious Gnizmo going through the same thing with the newbs every time he plays.

I know right? At least the old timers are used to it by now. It is kind of why I dislike being Mafia in these games cause I know I am going to lose. I really should have put up my normal disclaimer but we will see how it plays out. Really it is amazing there aren't more people band wagoning by now.

What do you mean about that? That townies aren't sitting ducks or that the mafia is blind sheep?

No, he means he's amazed he's not being lynched yet. (A bit exaggerating, even for his history of being lynched.)

Also I'm curious, where did you get sitting ducks/blind sheep from? It had nothing to do with the conversation. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hephaestos said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Off topic -

What the hell. 

I just noticed I had "probably" misspelled in my sig for over a year now. 

FoS j0 for not paying attention to things posted many times in mafia threads (namely... his sig)

Those are the jokes I was talkin' 'bout!

It's getting all serious n' shit in the first day. 

Silver-Tiger said:
Final-Fan said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Final-Fan said:
But fine. 
Unvote No Lynch
Vote GodOfWar_3ever

Just because I hate and suspect Heph doesn't mean I can't tell a neat plan when I see it.  And it did sound as if a second replacement was relatively unlikely. 

You should read that post:

GodOfwar_3evr said:
WOOT WOOT !!! I just got my Limited Edition God of War Ghost of Sparta PSP !!!!!
Modkill/Replace/Nightkill/Lynch me !

I saw it.  What's your point? 

My point is that we shouldn't waste our lynch on 3ever when he is gonna be modkilled anyway.

My vote was on No Lynch anyway.  I don't know what the difference would be between lynching GOW and No Lynching but having GOW modkilled. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!