By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Vetteman94 said:
nordlead said:

ok, I guess I'm a replacement player. I haven't read the thread, and I won't read the thread til later as I need to go to SU for my final exam (which isn't a final exam).

vote: hatmoza (is he in this game right )

Do you know which person you are replacing?

And yes he is in the game LOL

lol, I noticed he posted right above me. Yes, I know who I'm replacing, but dang I don't feel like opening a second window From memory I believe it is Soleron who only posted "I'm in" (or something like that) and never posted again. That makes me a pro-town lurker Anyways, I seriously need to leave in like 10 minutes, so bye

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

^^ ok I thought gow had a legitimate problem.... this is just ... low (especially since he'll be done with teh game in 2 days ^^)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Shortly" is taking much, much longer than I thought it would.  Urge to modkill rising...rising...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

WINTER BREAK!!!!

and so many quiters

-

Reasons I quit -

My dad thought it was a great idea to surprise us by taking us on a camping trip this weekend. I hate camping but I have to go -_-

I'm not able to resist playing my new PSP.

Also, modding takes significantly less time/effort than playing.

See you !

Edit : Also, I have a shitload of math home work to do....

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:
Final-Fan said:
But fine. 
Unvote No Lynch
Vote GodOfWar_3ever

Just because I hate and suspect Heph doesn't mean I can't tell a neat plan when I see it.  And it did sound as if a second replacement was relatively unlikely. 

You should read that post:

GodOfwar_3evr said:
WOOT WOOT !!! I just got my Limited Edition God of War Ghost of Sparta PSP !!!!!
Modkill/Replace/Nightkill/Lynch me !

I saw it.  What's your point? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:

I think, really the difference between you and me, is that I prefer day one lynches, and I don't think you do.

Wrong again. I am often the first one to start voting, and people use that later as evidence I am scum. Why would I even vote for someone if I was against day one lynches? That makes so little sense that I can't begin to reconcile it with your evaluation. Lot of words, little substance, and wrong again.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

hatmoza said:

It's always fun seeing naturally suspicious Gnizmo going through the same thing with the newbs every time he plays.

I know right? At least the old timers are used to it by now. It is kind of why I dislike being Mafia in these games cause I know I am going to lose. I really should have put up my normal disclaimer but we will see how it plays out. Really it is amazing there aren't more people band wagoning by now.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
hatmoza said:

It's always fun seeing naturally suspicious Gnizmo going through the same thing with the newbs every time he plays.

I know right? At least the old timers are used to it by now. It is kind of why I dislike being Mafia in these games cause I know I am going to lose. I really should have put up my normal disclaimer but we will see how it plays out. Really it is amazing there aren't more people band wagoning by now.

What do you mean about that? That townies aren't sitting ducks or that the mafia is blind sheep?

Final-Fan said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Final-Fan said:
But fine. 
Unvote No Lynch
Vote GodOfWar_3ever

Just because I hate and suspect Heph doesn't mean I can't tell a neat plan when I see it.  And it did sound as if a second replacement was relatively unlikely. 

You should read that post:

GodOfwar_3evr said:
WOOT WOOT !!! I just got my Limited Edition God of War Ghost of Sparta PSP !!!!!
Modkill/Replace/Nightkill/Lynch me !

I saw it.  What's your point? 

My point is that we shouldn't waste our lynch on 3ever when he is gonna be modkilled anyway.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.