By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:

But fine. 

Unvote No Lynch
Vote GodOfWar_3ever

Just because I hate and suspect Heph doesn't mean I can't tell a neat plan when I see it.  And it did sound as if a second replacement was relatively unlikely. 

You should read that post:

GodOfwar_3evr said:

WOOT WOOT !!! I just got my Limited Edition God of War Ghost of Sparta PSP !!!!!

Modkill/Replace/Nightkill/Lynch me !

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

I don't think three deaths before the next day would be good, so definitely if he's gonna be modkilled we need to lynch him. But if he's gonna be replaced, maybe we could hold off...we need confirmation

theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:

It's always fun seeing naturally suspicious Gnizmo going through the same thing with the newbs every time he plays.

not just gniz, it seems like everytime I play I do the same thing to vette and republic, ff and truck. They always give me bad vibes. And we have to go through the song and dance over and over.

Just catching up to the thread and this caught my eye.

Why do you continue doing it then?   Going through the same song and dance everytime you play?

Just curious what the situation is with IMU1808?  Has he been replaced yet?

I also believe GodofWar_3ever should just be modkilled, and maybe banned from next game or something.  Maybe Im being harsh,  but you should have known if you were going to have time or not to play.  

As for the rest of the games happenings.  There seems to be alot of discussion but very little can be taken from it as its mostly people going through their standard motions. 

If GodofWar ends up being modkilled like I think he should be,  I would actually still be up for a day one lynch given I have a couple people I am suspicious of.  If not I think we should just lynch him the first day like it has been suggested. 

zexen_lowe said:

I don't think three deaths before the next day would be good, so definitely if he's gonna be modkilled we need to lynch him. But if he's gonna be replaced, maybe we could hold off...we need confirmation

I have two replacements ready for certain, with a possible third person also agreeing to step in.  Yes, a third person has asked to step out too.  Apparently, I'm a horrible mod.  Fortunately, he was another ghost in the thread, so I'm completely comfortable with replacing.  Formal announcements of who's in/out will come in very soon.

Around the Network

Did everyone suddenly realize that Christmas was around the corner or something?

Nothing too bad since it's day One but still an inconvience nonetheless.

Signature goes here!

noname2200 said:
zexen_lowe said:

I have two replacements ready for certain, with a possible third person also agreeing to step in.  Yes, a third person has asked to step out too.  Apparently, I'm a horrible mod.  Fortunately, he was another ghost in the thread, so I'm completely comfortable with replacing.  Formal announcements of who's in/out will come in very soon.

See, that's why you need to be an ass as a mod like Mr. Kitten was. Give them an inch then they want your head!

Good news! I'm done with finals! One of my worst semesters ever. I think I'm somewhere between a 3.4 and a 3.8 this semester :3

Bad news is I'm 48 hours without sleep and I'm going to work in a few minutes so don't judge me if my posts seem off ... or if I start talking codons and transcriptions.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

ok, I guess I'm a replacement player. I haven't read the thread, and I won't read the thread til later as I need to go to SU for my final exam (which isn't a final exam).

vote: hatmoza (is he in this game right )

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:

ok, I guess I'm a replacement player. I haven't read the thread, and I won't read the thread til later as I need to go to SU for my final exam (which isn't a final exam).

vote: hatmoza (is he in this game right )

Do you know which person you are replacing?

And yes he is in the game LOL

Vetteman94 said:

I also believe GodofWar_3ever should just be modkilled, and maybe banned from next game or something.  Maybe Im being harsh,  but you should have known if you were going to have time or not to play. 

I'm still awaiting word back from one possible replacement, but as a personal aside, I'm supremely unimpressed at the prospect of someone who wanted to moderate this game bailing because he got a new PSP bundle.  I don't know what can be done about it, beyond replacing/modkilling him in this game, but I'm going to assume there's another, actually-valid reason behind this decision.

Vetteman94 said:

Do you know which person you are replacing?

nordlead has been informed of his new role.