By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c03n3nj0 said:

BAH!

I was right about nen. Even the part for why zex was killed. 

Linkz - you're a great arguer. Your only problem is that you are completely wrong most of the time. -___-

At least I won my bet! Dtewi get ready for your ass to be banned.  

Seriously? I could be so insulting right now, but I'll refrain.

Around the Network

Was there a quicktopic of dead townies this time around? Oh how I missed Heph and prof, so I'd love to see their thoughts as things were happening.

Linkzmax said:

Was there a quicktopic of dead townies this time around? Oh how I missed Heph and prof, so I'd love to see their thoughts as things were happening.

I'm for the dead townie quicktopic thread to be posted. I don't know who noname is going to wait for to give their consent...

I'm happy for the mason one to be posted up xD It's emptyness will cause mass-lols

Also:

"@Radish

If a plan was put forth to "no lynch" and make nen defend you, and then ff died in the night....could you have been convinced nen was mafia? I'm not going to ask specifically what should be said to convince you, but do you think there was a chance you could've been convinced?"

I think that there would be a good chance to convince me if this happened. Actually, I was trying to work out myself why the Mafia chose to not commit a night-kill, and I came to the conclusion that it would be useful to nen if he was a fake doctor - for some reason, I never mentioned it. I'd almost say that it's likely that I would have chosen to lynch nen.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I'm happy for the mason one to be posted up xD It's emptyness will cause mass-lols

Also:

"@Radish

If a plan was put forth to "no lynch" and make nen defend you, and then ff died in the night....could you have been convinced nen was mafia? I'm not going to ask specifically what should be said to convince you, but do you think there was a chance you could've been convinced?"

I think that there would be a good chance to convince me if this happened. Actually, I was trying to work out myself why the Mafia chose to not commit a night-kill, and I came to the conclusion that it would be useful to nen if he was a fake doctor - for some reason, I never mentioned it. I'd almost say that it's likely that I would have chosen to lynch nen.

SEE THAT EVERYONE!?

BOOYAKASHA

It's nobody's fault. I was finding it very hard to believe that there was no doc, but also was saying nen is one of the worst docs if not for the fact that he was still alive. He was a very loose end, and it had to be dealt with for town to win.

There are always more than a few times that something just gets left unsaid for one reason or another. 

I myself was extremely suspicious of both ff and linkz for many different reasons...this "plan" of mine, was my own solution as to what I would do if I was still playing. 

Around the Network

AWARDS

Most Improved

This award goes to the player who's shown a great improvement in performance from the last game.  Wonktonodi, last time you were a virtual ghost, and ultimately easy prey for the gimped cop.  This time around, you were far from perfect, and you still made several big mistakes, but you clearly went out there and gave it your all, which helps make the game better for everyone.  You have earned the title of Most Improved.

Sisyphus Award

TruckOSaurus, we salute you! Day in and day out, you grinded that heavy stone up the mountain.  Two of the three nights consisted of you basically talking to yourself, and you were far and away the most productive of the masons.  You even broke a rule and risked a modkill, just to get the town back on track, ultimately saving radishead from a lynch!  But unlike your mythical predecessor, come night-time you ultimately got crushed by the same boulder you slaved away to get uphill.  Better luck next life!

Soothsayer

Zexen, you were absolutely right.  SAK exposed himself and nen as scum, and you were the only one to catch on.  You even told the town.  But telling the town's as far as you went, and now all this blood has gone and ruined the town's collective toga!  Et tu, "doctor"?

Elizabeth Taylor Award

Earned by serially committing, at one point or another, to nearly every man you ever laid eyes on.  Sometimes repeatedly in one day. Final-Fan, this one's for you.  You go girl!

Sasquatch Medal

Rumors swirl of your existence, and there are some grainy photos floating out there that allegedly prove your existence, but in the end there's no scientific proof that you're more than just a figment of the imagination.  This one goes to the nearly 50% of the players who got modkilled...

Forrest Gump Title

You entered, played, and ultimately ended this game in something of a haze.  Lots of stuff was happening, you're not really sure what, but somehow you wound up at the center of it all time and again, and things just kept going your way!  Through no fault of your own, you avoided a lynch because a teammate confirmed your innocence.  Without realizing it, you hammered scum time and again.  You were one lucky vote away from possibly winning the game for the town!  Radishead, you need to stop wasting time posting and forums and instead start buying lotto tickets.

Worst. Faction. Ever.

Oh, Masons.  This game was created purely to wean us off leaning on power roles.  You made up a quarter of the town, a fifth of the players, and you were told for certain that none of you were scum.  You were to be the town's core, able to use your numbers and confirmed innocence to swap notes, interrogate efficiently, and even pull off complicated strategies, if necessary.  You would have been tough to lynch, and at one point you had over half the numbers needed to lynch your suspect.  Instead, five of you were replaced or modkilled, discussion was basically non-existent, your votes were spread to the four winds, none of you even tried to persuade each other to see your viewpoint, and ultimately it was one of your own who guaranteed the mafia's win.  We won't even mention how at least one of your number forgot he was a mason... GOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM!

King Arthur

Linkzmax, like your namesake, you rose from nothing and were crowned the leader.  Also like your namesake, you ultimately failed in your quest, got betrayed by a trusted friend, and died without accomplishing what you set out to do.

The Magnificent Bastard

Teammates dropping like flies?  On the verge of getting lynched?   An inexperienced scum would panic and give up the game, but you just decided to play it harder.  Planting the seeds for a false role-claim, and then cashing in despite the risk of contradiction.  Selling out teammates time and again to buy legitimacy in the eyes of the town.  Bumping off the skeptics, then earning the trust of the survivors...nen-suer, you didn't play a perfect game, but you certainly played a magnificent and ultimately entertaining one.  MVP with a bullet.

Linkzmax said:

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY

Enjoy!

radishhead said:

What bothered me is that you never even considered FF or myself targeting you and nen saving you from the kill. You bought the doctor claim, but jumped to the conclusion that there was a decision to not have a night kill. If you weren't a confirmed mason I'd have voted for you then and there.

Also, I don't think it's as likely as you say it is now. All nen had to do to keep you convinced that he was the doctor was say "Linkz/FF is scum and chose the other one intentionally so they could leave me and come up with this story to convince you that I'm scum." As I said in thread, that's 100% what I'd have done if I really were mafia, though my defense would be "why would I take out the only other suspicious-looking player" It's all WIFOM really and unless you made a hasty correct vote that I(or FF, because nen intended on offing me) could've jumped on, it really comes down to who you believed more. And since you stated a few times you believed nen, weren't going to lynch nen, etc. I find it hard to believe you would've been convinced to vote for him. No use worrying about it anymore though, on to the next one!

noname2200 said:
Linkzmax said:

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/b2sAbj2b3dGSY

Enjoy!

Woohoo, Thanks!

Also awesome awards!! Every one is spot on, though I wouldn't call nen a trusted friend. I was just more willing to be duped by him than by FF.

And big props to Wonk, very good play! I can only imagine how this round would've went if say you, Heph, prof, and even zexen with his absence were the masons. 

Wee, I won something

Congrats on the MVP, nen, you deserved it. Even if one of your teammates almost ruins your team