By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
and by the way, you're both pieces of shit for insulting me, nen and hat :3

who did the what now?

I called out Hat for not posting. He wasn't being his usual erratic self, and was hiding, just like in the last game he was mafia. He said something like "you really are an idiot sometimes".

I called out nen for saying that the ratio of mafia to town made a difference because it influences if town should vote on day one or not. He replied by saying something like, "judging by how you hosted the dbz game, I'm inclined to believe you have no idea what you're talking about".

I subsequently said, "if you're mafia nen, you're a scumbag and I've lost all respect for you", and he never replied.

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:

I guess I analyzed the game better when alive than dead, I told ya guys to lynch nen

Good thing he killed you! ^^

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
and that's why, linkz, the real best course of action was to force nen to protect radish and no lynch.

It wouldn't have made a difference, if nen was refrained from killing once he could certainly do it twice. 

and then it's a tie.

what?  are you suggesting the town just keep no lynching until the mafia gives up and kills someone?  that's pathetic.  And there's no reason to think the mafia WOULD blink first. 

There was no other option ff. Every other course of action was too big of a gamble. You guys had 0 evidence on each other, and instead of solving it logically, you gambled.

are you missing the part where your solution doesn't actually WORK? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

radishhead said:

Thanks noname for hosting btw - it must have been annoying hosting such a long game x(

So radish, who would you have voted for if it came down to yourself, nen, and either me or FF?

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

Thanks noname for hosting btw - it must have been annoying hosting such a long game x(

So radish, who would you have voted for if it came down to yourself, nen, and either me or FF?

FF first, then you o.o

I was totally convinced that nen was doctor :o

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
zexen_lowe said:

I guess I analyzed the game better when alive than dead, I told ya guys to lynch nen

Good thing he killed you! ^^

I called you both on a single action, on day 2...

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
and that's why, linkz, the real best course of action was to force nen to protect radish and no lynch.

It wouldn't have made a difference, if nen was refrained from killing once he could certainly do it twice. 

and then it's a tie.

what?  are you suggesting the town just keep no lynching until the mafia gives up and kills someone?  that's pathetic.  And there's no reason to think the mafia WOULD blink first. 

There was no other option ff. Every other course of action was too big of a gamble. You guys had 0 evidence on each other, and instead of solving it logically, you gambled.

are you missing the part where your solution doesn't actually WORK? 

you are missing the point that you had nothing to go on, and at least refusing to kill is SOME KIND OF EVIDENCE. 

LoOK! If either you or linkz were mafia, the best move would be to kill nen. Don't you see that? THINK ABOUT IT before you go and tell me that my plan doesn't make sense. I'm not going to draw you a graph because I know you're smart enough to understand if you give it even 5 minutes of thought.

Either if mafia was you or linkz, there would be no reason to "no kill".

"In either scenario, town misses out on an extra lynch. If you don't understand, read my "mafia rules and hosting" thread for a more detailed explanation of how the numbers work out."

"And after playing in the game you hosted I'm really not interested in you thread >_>"

"Regarding nen, I honestly don't believe that someone who is so insulting and rude would be mafia. It comes off as really defensive, and if he really is a mafia talking trash, then he's a complete douchebag, and I don't think of nen like that."

"whatever, this is going nowhere.

If you're scum, I'll be at least happy that I was on the right track, so I'll be vindicated.

In any case;

vote: hatmoza

hatmoza, you've been far too confident this game and have buddied up with others. I really don't have any other leads, and there's not much more evidence I can find. I don't believe zexen is mafia, but I can see you agreeing with him to feign towniness. Really though, it's a gut feeling more than anything."

"prof, you are such a dumbass sometimes."

Final-Fan said:

Dammit guys. 

I had a feeling it was nen and not Linkz.  I can't explain why I didn't have the courage to put my vote on him.  Not that it probably would have made a difference. 

Well played nen. 

Revenge is so sweeet

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

radishhead said:
Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

FF first, then you o.o

I was totally convinced that nen was doctor :o

And that why you were my precious :P

If noname and FF decided to no lynch and wait for someone to make a move i would have totally killed Linkz

and was sure you will back me up tomorrow.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)