By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

and that's why, linkz, the real best course of action was to force nen to protect radish and no lynch.

Around the Network

Dammit guys. 

I had a feeling it was nen and not Linkz.  I can't explain why I didn't have the courage to put my vote on him.  Not that it probably would have made a difference. 

Well played nen. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:

and that's why, linkz, the real best course of action was to force nen to protect radish and no lynch.

It wouldn't have made a difference, if nen was refrained from killing once he could certainly do it twice. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Nen - I can't believe it. 

Very nice work.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:
Merry Christmas!

Did you claim on your own or did hatmoza put you up to it or something?

Around the Network

I want to see "In the mind of the Mafia" xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:

Thankx for hosting this long..long  game noname, while the first half was boring the second half was lots of fun

And i loved you stories...best we've had

Thank you!

and by the way, you're both pieces of shit for insulting me, nen and hat :3

You know, I completely forgot about my other argument for nen being scum:  why the "doctor" was allowed to live for so long. 

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

It wouldn't have made a difference, if nen was refrained from killing once he could certainly do it twice. 

and then it's a tie.