By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
noname2200 said:
Hephaestos said:

we're tuesday! that's a day per player left....

/starts to think he'll become a real zombie soon

Crap, you're right, I miscounted.  Make it by midnight on THURSDAY.  Which apparently is about when radish intends to finally vote.

I had assumed you meant Friday midnight(being the start of the new day not the end of the old) PST, which would've been ~72 hours after my request. That'd mean the deadline is just about 43 hours and 40 minutes from this post. I certainly wouldn't mind if it was one day shorter, but I'd just like clarification on the issue.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

We already know you saved hat night one, myself night two, and radish night six.
Who did you protect night four?

N4 was yours truly.

Seeing as there's time to kill until radish reaches a decision, I'll continue this after all to kill time. I'm interested in your other choices and if you explain now it's less to read post-game.(mason board as quiet as it may have been, scum board, and hopefully a dead townies board)

Who did you protect night five?

Linkzmax said:

I should've asked you to rank radish lynch or nen lynch instead of yourself, but what I was really getting at was your preference between no lynch and lynching me. You see if you really felt that way you could vote No Lynch and if both nen and radish voted for me then I'd be forced to switch from voting you to voting No Lynch as well. It'd require clarification from @noname, but I assume that tie would result in no lynch occurring after all.

The obvious flaw with that is it requires TWO other people to vote you to force the No Lynch, while if I vote you it only needs one. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:

I pointed out all of nen's mention of the doc in http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3884907.

The first two links both occur before Truck gave his list which later confirmed radish as a townie:
"nen's first mention of a doc doesn't flat out say there is one though.
nen says there may not be a cop but never once has put any doubt on there being a doc."

And then before we went to night:
"nen was first to state definitively that the doc is still alive."

So unless they did some outside of thread talking during the day, there wasn't any time to discuss it. That's a mighty strong softclaim.

IMO it could be coincidence because the cop is the one people actually care about, especially the mafia.  The doctor is just the one that makes the cop live more than 5 seconds after claiming. 

But the first post is a pretty convincing act, especially in hindsight when scottie flipped innocent. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I forget which post asked why nen wouldn't kill last night, but even though it's true that in this particular game it might have been better to kill someone, it's usually better for mafia to try to go into the endgame with 4 people instead of 3 unless there's a cop or something.  He would know this and might have done it for that reason.  Also, it adds to his cred to finally "succeed" in protecting someone. 

Around the Network

But there's no reason for me to sit here like an idiot without even voting

No Lynch

as a default. 

That is to say, Vote No Lynch

You know, I understand why you're so sure I'm mafia.  From my perspective, it's just insane that I know one of YOU three is mafia. 

Final-Fan said:
Linkzmax said:

I should've asked you to rank radish lynch or nen lynch instead of yourself, but what I was really getting at was your preference between no lynch and lynching me. You see if you really felt that way you could vote No Lynch and if both nen and radish voted for me then I'd be forced to switch from voting you to voting No Lynch as well. It'd require clarification from @noname, but I assume that tie would result in no lynch occurring after all.

The obvious flaw with that is it requires TWO other people to vote you to force the No Lynch, while if I vote you it only needs one. 

Yes, but the obvious flaw with that is if you do believe nen to be suspicious then he'd simply follow radish's vote as mafia.  Or since he voted first, if you hadn't unvoted and radish voted for me he would've switched his vote.

If you believe a tie to be possible then you'd have to believe nen and radish are both townies. I know I'm a townie, and thus once again this leads me to the strong feeling that you're scum.

Current Votes (3 required)

[1, L-2] No Lynch: (FF), FF

[2, L-1] FF: LINK, NEN

[0, L-3] LINK: (FF)