By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well, dang.  I did suspect Wonk a bit, but I also talked up my suspicions to try to let him live a bit longer, just because he was participating so well. 

I don't have much in the way of original thoughts on suspects right now, sorry.  But I can recap my impressions of the town now that so few of us are left.  (Goes to check OP scorecard)

List of town: 
Link - townish imo
hatmoza - I have no freakin' idea, which makes me nervous.  But I and others suspected him earlier in the game.  Overall he's a fair suspect. 
radish - mason
nen-suer - claimed doctor
Final-Fan - innocent, but consider the source
zexen_lowe - we'll see if he starts participating more now that he got his wish for SAK to die (and was proved right) -- or just stops caring completely now that he got what he wanted.
c03n3nj0 - Almost got lynched yesterday, but does he deserve it after all? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

OK, now that SAK was mafia (cue "told ya so's"), I'm ready to lynch nen, for a mixture of reasons. First, for SAK coming to his rescue in day 2, SAK being mafia had no reason to come and save a townie, for that outlandish roleclaim of doctor, and for, after all he said of wanting to lynch SAK (maybe he wanted to appear less suspicious), he didn't even vote him and preferred to attack Jo.

So, if there's no cop reports, I think our target is clear: nen

Face facts, there is no cop. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wonktonodi said:

Well linkz it will probably be you or I who will be killed by the scum once the day ends radish has done so little that even though most people are sure he's town he's not that halpful alive.  That's why I'm thinking at least we should try and get nen to at least pick between the two of us.  The scum could try for a 50/50 gable (if nen is the doc and they know) or they might go instead for their next best bet Radish or another town.

All the same we both currently have the same 4 as our top targets and have argued it well.  I would just like to know why j0 is your first choice?

Sorry I wasn't able to respond to you before the deadline.(and your brutal death)

If nen decides to announce who he's going to protect that's all fine and dandy. Trying to force protection of just one player isn't very beneficial for town though, regardless of his actual alignment. Mafia just hits elsewhere for either a guaranteed kill or to keep his cover in tact.

I just see j0 as more dangerous than SAK was. SAK never really had credibility with anyone. Actually, if hat had been more talkative day four I'd have probably wanted to lynch him or FF more than j0, because they're both listened to pretty often.

Final-Fan said:

Linkzmax said:

Once again, using my position as proclaimed TL, I threw together a fairly bogus suspicion against nen's claim. To be frank, only an idiot would respond to http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3865969 in any way that would indicate they are the doc, so it would have been an absolutely horrendous test to check if doc is a safeclaim. FF's reply to my question for j0 threw me off, because I really did lean town with FF. j0 was far worse though with the "If we can't find a substitute I'm happy to re-vote nen" line.

It wasn't that I thought it was credible that nen was trying to flush out the doc; it was more that why would the doc ever make that post.  

I believe it was a post of regret. As in nen gambled that scum would think the doc was protecting Truck/radish, and so he protected me instead.

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Finally, I had a very strong sense that nen was softclaiming doc with the post Wonk linked as well as the one I quoted. I voted nen for the same reason I was fingering Wonk as my lynch candidate for tomorrow, in order to keep him alive overnight. I tried extremely hard there not to push the nen lynch; unfortunately, this morning when I was going to switch my vote FF had already placed his. I didn't have time for this long explanation if I unvoted at that point, so I merely tried to caution everyone from finishing the lynch. Regrettably, nen came forward and claimed doc, but I think I was even able to turn that into a positive.

Well thats just mean >_<

I am immensely sorry that it backfired like that. I didn't think anyone would add to the pressure nor that you'd think you had to claim to get out of it. At least you're still around to get another chance tonight.

Oh, and no need to state who you protected last night. It doesn't do townies any good whatsoever.

Final-Fan said:

Well, dang.  I did suspect Wonk a bit, but I also talked up my suspicions to try to let him live a bit longer, just because he was participating so well. 

I don't have much in the way of original thoughts on suspects right now, sorry.  But I can recap my impressions of the town now that so few of us are left.  (Goes to check OP scorecard)

List of town: 
Link - townish imo
hatmoza - I have no freakin' idea, which makes me nervous.  But others suspected him earlier in the game.  Overall he's a fair suspect. 
radish - mason
nen-suer - doctor
Final-Fan - iI have no freakin' idea, which makes me nervous....
zexen_lowe - we'll see if he starts participating more now that he got his wish for SAK to die (and was proved right) -- or just stops caring completely now that he got what he wanted.
c03n3nj0 - Almost got lynched yesterday, but does he deserve it after all? 

Nice summary i'll just edit it instead of making my own since i agree with most of it.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:

OK, now that SAK was mafia (cue "told ya so's"), I'm ready to lynch nen, for a mixture of reasons. First, for SAK coming to his rescue in day 2, SAK being mafia had no reason to come and save a townie, for that outlandish roleclaim of doctor, and for, after all he said of wanting to lynch SAK (maybe he wanted to appear less suspicious), he didn't even vote him and preferred to attack Jo.

So, if there's no cop reports, I think our target is clear: nen

Hey, i wasn't online at the time you people switched to SAK so suddenly 

and i wanted SAK dead because he and MG went after me (not because i wanted to look less suspicious) specially when SAK wasn't the one one the lynch plate.

Did you really read the posts that you missed >_>

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Finally, I had a very strong sense that nen was softclaiming doc with the post Wonk linked as well as the one I quoted. I voted nen for the same reason I was fingering Wonk as my lynch candidate for tomorrow, in order to keep him alive overnight. I tried extremely hard there not to push the nen lynch; unfortunately, this morning when I was going to switch my vote FF had already placed his. I didn't have time for this long explanation if I unvoted at that point, so I merely tried to caution everyone from finishing the lynch. Regrettably, nen came forward and claimed doc, but I think I was even able to turn that into a positive.

Well thats just mean >_<

I am immensely sorry that it backfired like that. I didn't think anyone would add to the pressure nor that you'd think you had to claim to get out of it. At least you're still around to get another chance tonight.

Oh, and no need to state who you protected last night. It doesn't do townies any good whatsoever.

You dont realize how influential  you are do you ?

They would lynch radish right now if you say so

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Totally agreed, radish

I just looked into FF's connections with the confirmed scum. I'd look for similar against hat, but he's not around to defend himself. Speaking of which, @noname/theRepublic are we in danger of there being another modkill? I don't think they're needed anymore, but if it's a possibility then it's certainly going to affect how this day goes.

MG defended an HoS against him

SAK only used FoS's and 'had scummy reads' on townies and those I'm pretty certain are townies.(nen and zexen) Outside of a what was likely a slip against MG here.

Stefl had no interaction with him besides a post about prof and drawing a parallel between himself and scottie. Unlike SAK, who issued many suspicions, Stefl really only commented about SAK.

Wonk already gave the connections between FF and SAK. I'm fairly certain FF never mentioned MG at all before the modkill. And outside of a little conversation with me when I was trying to get Stefl to actually name some players he was suspicious of, it seems like he was trying to influence the lynch towards j0 instead of Stefl day three. That's also further evidence that the votes have lacked any conviction.

Not a connection; However, this is quite a suspicious thing to say. So:

Vote: Final-Fan