By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lol nevermind, 2 hours 30 minutes instead of 30 minutes.  But I will be unavailable 30 minutes anyway. 

Frankly I don't trust you guys to make sure we don't end the day tied, so I'll leave my vote as is. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Current votes (5 required to lynch):

[2, L-3] J0: NEN, (FF), LINK, (FF)

[1, L-4] WONK: HAT, (RAD)

[4, L-1] SAK: ZEX, WONK, J0, FF

[0, L-5] ZEX: (FF)

[0, L-5] NEN: (J0), (LINK), (FF)

Day ends in 2.25 hours.

See you tomorrow. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I don't believe that J0 is mafia, because he seems to be showing the same signs of frustration that I was last game. Constantly having to defend myself despite little evidence. It's definitely a difficult feeling for Mafia to pull off. I think that SAK is the best choice here. 

Vote: SAK

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Ah dang - I didn't see the votal thing. I hope that people don't mind that I just hammered SAK

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Ah dang - I didn't see the votal thing. I hope that people don't mind that I just hammered SAK

On the contrary, I was fearing that SAK would come and tie the vote in the last min and thus end it with no lynch, so it's good

Current votes (5 required to lynch):

[2, L-3] J0: NEN, (FF), LINK, (FF)

[1, L-4] WONK: HAT, (RAD)

[5, L-0] SAK: ZEX, WONK, J0, FF, RAD

[0, L-5] ZEX: (FF)

[0, L-5] NEN: (J0), (LINK), (FF)

The mob dragged SuperAdrianK to Santa's sled.  SAK was a little confused why the sled was loaded and ready to go, but he was in no condition to ask at the moment.  The mob threw SAK in, and Santa entered afterwards.  The two took off, and disappeared into the horizon.  The mob was a little disappointed that there was no more entertainment for that evening, but perhaps Santa would surprised them?

An hour later, Santa returned alone.  Seeing the crowd's curious stares, he said "SAK and I had a long chat about the value of corporate loyalty.  I was ready to kill him on the spot, but he made some surprisingly good points about his innocence, so I decided to let him go in Russia.  Or maybe it was Finland.  It's hard to tell the difference from 10,000 feet..."

*NIGHT FOUR START*

/zombie crawling in the night

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

The time for subtlety had ended.  Where previous hits had seen signs of thought and creativity, the mafia's murder of the townie wonktonodi had all the grace of a drunk Silvio Berlusconi at a high-school girls pajama party.

Wonk's remains ("body" no longer seemed applicable) had been dumped in the town square.  His skull had clearly been repeatedly hit with a heavy, blunt object, as it was shaped like nothing so much as a lump of ground beef that had left in the sun for two weeks.  The limbs had been separated from the torso by what appeared to be a hatchet, and then each limb had been further hacked several dozen times more for good measure.  Someone with a knife had clearly been intent on removing every bit of his intestines, and had succeeded at the cost of major collateral damage.  The autopsy showed that not a single vertebra remained unfractured, and his chest contained enough buckshot to take down a rhino.  It was difficult to tell whether any specific offense was pre-or-post mortem, but the message was clear: the mafia was a bit upset at the moment.

The reason for this fury became more clear when it was learned that SuperAdriank had indeed been part of the plan to overthrow Santa.  The plotters now numbered one fewer.  Whether he/she/they would be wiped out before the loyal elves remained to be seen...

*DAY FIVE START*