By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

nen's now at L-2. There's still ~30 hours left, so let's not rush the last two votes like with Stefl. I agree nen's answer is unsatisfying to me, but he is at least trying to defend himself.

Well its hard to come up with a defense against these kind of reasons.

Which so far are Feelings, scottie is town, SAK mostly town  and now my post format >_>

I guess this the time i should go a head and role claim (even tho i dont acknowledge the reasons )

I'm the freaking doctor you horrible...horrible town. 

Oh great. I was working last night on a rather long post that you could've actually responded to, but my bed beckoned me before I was able to finish it up. And now you go and claim doctor, seeing as there's apparently no cop, it's the only reasonable role left to claim as a last ditch resort.

I certainly don't want to push a lynch on the doctor, but I can't be absolutely certain that you're not scum either. FF and j0 have already hopped off, but since I doubt there's a chance you'll be lynched today I'm going to hold off on unvoting for now. There's still plenty of time left in the day.

And since j0 was suspicious of you much earlier I'm going to pose a question for him. Please hold off on a defense to this post or that one until I've heard back from him. I don't want my judgement clouded any further.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Damn you, nen!

That could be such a horrible lie.  

But no one wants to risk it. 

Unvote (until tomorrow, where I will prod the hell out of you) 

We better discuss on better lynch targets. >_> 

SAK is the next safest option.

Glad you're on. I was thinking the very same thing. I didn't agree with your stance on nen and the cop issue. But take a look at this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3865969

Think it could nen trying to feel out for a doc, and then use it as a safeclaim?

well that's a lot to happen since my last time on.  I'll start with the connections I've noticed between hat ff and sak and then cover my thoughts on nen and his roleclaim.

So nen claims doctor, whoopdie doo. The only thing that bugs me is that nen said that the doctor should've protected trucks, but whatever.

I can't get a reading on wonk, he can either be town or scum, I don't know. he contributes alot, but he really wants to put me dead, and one of those reasons are that I would be revealing alot if I turned dead, which can be said the same for almost everyone.

I've got no suspects. oh, and I don't see the connection between me and ff or hat.

Linkzmax said:
Glad you're on. I was thinking the very same thing. I didn't agree with your stance on nen and the cop issue. But take a look at this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3865969

Think it could nen trying to feel out for a doc, and then use it as a safeclaim?

Wow, that would be such a terrible post if he's really the doc.  The LAST thing he wants should be to come in and talk a lot about what the doc is/should/might do. 

I think the "mafia thinking about claiming cop" option is suddenly a lot likelier. 

@ j0:  sometimes when I get nervous and don't have a strong top suspect I bounce my vote around a lot.  Previous games attest to this. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Damn you, nen!

That could be such a horrible lie.  

But no one wants to risk it. 

Unvote (until tomorrow, where I will prod the hell out of you) 

We better discuss on better lynch targets. >_> 

SAK is the next safest option.

My bad, I wasn't online. >_>
I took a 4-hours nap, as my head really hurt and I need to sleep it off. 

What you say is perfectly possible. In fact, like FF, I don't fully trust nen, but I don't expect people to fully jump on the mere chance of lynching the doc. 

If we can't find a substitute I'm happy to re-vote nen. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I find it really ironic that nen accuses me of trying to claim cop, when he could be doing the same damn thing with the doctor. >_> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Thank you j0(and FF), and thank you nen for waiting(or rather not being online since my post). I have some things to take care of, but I won't let the post I've been working on go to waste. Hopefully there'll be time for everyone to digest it before the deadline.

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

@everyone:

Thoughts on having the cop claim now? As I said earlier, it's important to be wary of a cop claim/counterclaim. I said that because if the game is in mylo or lylo there is no way to be sure the claim can be trusted. I think a claim today may be necessary with it likely being down to 7 townies and 4 scum, since there's only one mislynch left available.

The doc is still alive that means the cop will at least survive until day 4 and guarantee one more investigation.

So yeah i agree with him role claiming today.

you guys think this could have been a soft roleclaim?

got a list of links with connections there are 28 of them so I'm now going to organize them to have it make a point.