By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c03n3nj0 said:

Also, about the suspects. I want nen lynched. But SAK is an option, simply because he's the town's target. I don't have any reason to think he's not mafia, although I don't have the strongest feeling he is.

Wonk's post are numerous. A lot of times, though, his arguments don't make the most sense. Besides that I have a feeling he is townie, because mafia don't want to single-handedly bring attention to themselves. 

Those are the people from my list.

@ F-F: That's one of my reasons I said I didn't feel like defending myself yesterday (in game), you just said your vote to me was partly gut. :/

@ Wonk, re-read nen's revenge-vote of me. He was very defensive in it, and made a bunch of new suspicious comments in it. As in, teasing the mafia "Oh, I can't be killed so you try to lynch me!" and mentioning that I tried to "throw him under the bus" (I just think he used the term wrong) while he wasn't online, when he perfectly k nows no one is ever online at the same time in forums. 

And for his new post, his accusations don't even make sense. Notice how, when you asked to summarize, he comes up with brand-new things, instead of more directly saying what was in his posts originally. 

Ok I will look things over however I still have a few other comments I wanted to reply to and I wanted to show connections of SAK FF and HAT so I may not get to that till tomorrow.

Also when you find a post of mine doesn't make much sence please point it out to me.  If there is a failure of logic I really want to know and if it's just worded poorly I want to fix it.

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

I didn't reply to nen's links, so here it goes:

"now that i think about it...i remember  TOS siding with me and i think maybe thats why he got killed.

here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3862914

This also looked scummy to me. Its like saying "hey am not mafia because i backed him up and mafia don't do that"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3862910"

link 1) 

Did you not read TruckO's later posts? He clearly said he thought I was a  townie.

link 2) 

I have no idea what you are saying there. Like, literally no idea. Maybe it was the wrong link you linked to, but here it goes from your comment: 

I never backed up stefl. I was mentioning that linkz thought stefl and I were connected. When stefl was obviously mafia, i thought " well, linkz is gonna take that and say I'm mafia tomorrow" 

To anyone else:

Please comment on my posts against nen. I want to see people's thoughts. 

I will say this much a lot of nen's posts don't make much sence I pointed out some of the things you mention like the things trucks had said.  Anyway back to the posts I wanted to get to.

hatmoza said:

I started school tuesday. Sorry for the 3 day absence but I've taken care of that.

*catching up*

Well it's been another day but you still have'nt acutaly commented on anything :(

zexen_lowe said:

*sigh* I hate repeating what I said and I hate going back to find my posts, this one took some time to find. Whatever, it's there

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3831167

Dude is that all you are going to do to try and make an argument for SAK? This entire game I've gone back time and again to find things and make points.  You don't even comment on anything new that SAK has said since your absence.  Obviously your heart really isn't in this game. 

Final-Fan said:

SAK doesn't seem particularly scummy to me at this time, unless I'm forgetting something which I easily could be.  Radish is still very probably a mason, and hatmoza has been kind of sliding under my radar and I will work on that.  Come to think of it that's not a good sign from hatmoza -- in any other game I would be willing to vote him just for that, but absenteeism is so par for the course in this game that it's hard to attribute lurking to scumminess. 

I do want to comment on more from this post but I'll just stick with this for now.  You are saying SAK doesn't seem scummy and that you will work on hat when this is the third time you've commented on him in a bad light but not enough to commit a vote.  Well maybe second time for vote.

I'm about to go back and link posts where the three of you seem connected.  However I'll make comments on the rest of your post first.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

A big reason I voted j0 was a mistake on my part -- I forgot he'd already voted for nen so I was very annoyed that he would ask that without taking a stance himself.  But I have also been suspicious of him for quite a while, in fact I think I mentioned that if I was going to vote for someone my gut feeling would be to vote him. 

However after going back to where he voted I do think that he could stand to rearticulate his thoughts. 

Links and yourself are both contributing well, but I am keeping my eye on you two, especially you (Wonk). 

zex was acting "crazy townie" in my eyes, but now I have serious doubts what with the horrible inconsistency in his saying he's totally sure SAK is mafia just like before he left when actually he wasn't sure at all but just thought it was a good risk because nen would also be mafia in his opinion if SAK flipped mafia. 

Still, the fact that he himself gave the link to this horrible inconsistency may point to "crazy townie" after all. 

I am aware of the deadline (Saturday morning) and will adjust my vote as necessary.  I would really prefer not to lynch Wonk or Linkz today.  Beyond that, and aside from j0, nen seems attractive as a lynch target, especially if zexen can agree with past-zexen about whether nen is scummy

not exactly a great reason to vote for j0.  He has now made the more argements the biggest one being that most of nen's posts don't make sence.  Some of failed logic and some just the words coming together and not meaning anything.

please kep both eyes on us however. would like to hear comments beyond knowing that you are watching, if any arguments seem illogical or to not make sence bring stuff up.  I might currently think you are scum but a well argued point is a well argued point.  So make some!

zex doesn't seem to care about this game at all.  So what he does mostly seems to be doing something with as little effort as possible. 

lynching Linkz seems almost impossible today.  Me it's unlikely, j0 and nen are also Linkz targets and although neither are on my list of three I will look into them and read any arguments you make.

blues screen of death and my post is dead.  :(

I'll do it tomorrow.

c03n3nj0 said:

Excuse my French, but the bold above is a load of bullshit. Steaming pile of it. 

Quite literally. It's like you came up with that nen. 

1) I did not post at all when the stefl bandwagon started. The last post I had made was when I unvote TruckO. 

I didn't say you posted i said i remember you being online at that time. I was on your wall.

2) I did not ignore linkz's question, I even mentioned it when I was making my accusations of you. 

Thats my point j0. Its like you were waiting for a post to poke holes at not answer Linkz

and even then you had zero reasoning or logic because it was obvious the cop needed to step forward, but you said that my request is scummy while the only ones who wouldn't want a cop to reveal his investigation are the scum.

You then stated i know that there is no cop "!" but that just a waste of discussion

but if thats the case why didn't say that to Linkz ? the one who asked the players about there opinion!!.

3) The cop thing is  the quintessence of you coming up with stuff. I never tried to role-claim cop. Wonk or linkz were the ones who thought of the idea, and when I came back online I immediately said I wasn't. 

You kidding right ? That sounded like a role claim to me...a horrible...horrible role claim.

Even if you didnt understand what the cop can do by revealing his investigations i had already explained that.  unless he investigated the 2 dead people he will benefit us,

but that "reason" you said the cop had made me think that you had some kind handicap with the role (something no one but you can understand )but then you said i'm not a cop!

Actually, your accusations are so out there that I don't you would even pay attention to my explanations. 

Anyhow, my vote stays on you. You're proving it. 

No sir thats you. zero logic and reasoning drive you play

even before mentioning me you said something like "i dony like how things are quite around nen"

i mean WTH is that ? 

You had no logical reason to assume the cop have a reason to step forward

you had no logical reason for voting me.

You tried to help stefl and he was scum.

You tried question my answer to linkz when you needed to provide your answer first and even then and since logic was by my side (no reason to stop the cop from claiming) you changed your tone and said you think this is all a distraction 

My vote on you stays till you die...or i die.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Okay that's it.  nen's answer to j0 is unsatisfying to me, and also I really hate the format in which he chooses to answer.  That may be shallow, but I also have no reason to keep my vote on j0 as Wonk has pointed out and wih the deadline I want to be voting for someone.  Therefore

Unvote c03n3nj0
Vote nen-suer

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen's now at L-2. There's still ~30 hours left, so let's not rush the last two votes like with Stefl. I agree nen's answer is unsatisfying to me, but he is at least trying to defend himself.