By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:

btw, are the off-topic threads removed from the hot topics or something?

How annoying.

indeed, I just posted and it didn't pop up there on the main page.... I guess it's to make the site look more games oriented, which is understandable...

(though I do my reeding from there so i'll definitely will not see any off topic topics anymore ^^)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:
Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:

Vote: nen-suer

If anyone was being saved with the scottie lynch day two it was nen.

I still strongly disagree with this.  Scottie wasn't getting many votes untill nen's numbers had really died down while both his an SAKS had grown about equally to the point where they were 6 to 6.  When ff did his jump. 

see at this point nen was down and never had votes again http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3828331 

3 people had more votes than nen at that point.  So hardly nen being saved by us lynching scottie nen was over and done with at this point.

How again did the scottie lynch even begin? MG(scum) called him out before SAK was even on the radar. Oh, well actually SAK was on MG's radar(as well as my own for his weird comment with sitting ducks and blind sheep) in the middle of the first day.

I just don't find it likely that:
MG calls SAK out, then rather than the scumteam telling SAK to step up his participation, MG fingers a non-active player to cover for SAK.(Plus I still stand behind my opinion that MG was lurking more than SAK anyway) Finally, Stefl turns around after 4 of SAK's scumbuddies rushed to his rescue and pushes to get a lynch of SAK the next day.
It makes far more sense to me that SAK is town. That holds true whether or not nen is scum.

Also, your entire argument that SAK is scum revolves around FF and hat also being scum. You had mentioned before that you lost a post with a bunch of links relating them all, I'd be happy to see that case elaborated on.

As for your 2nd to most recent post, are you suggesting SAK is a good lynch because of the information gained if he does flip scum? I am pretty certain that everyone else(excluding radish of course) would offer far more than SAK.

And to your latest. Yeah, I'm done for the night too. Maybe for a day or so at that. It's really time to hear from others as you said above.

Maybe you are right about MG lurking more than SAK all his hello commets didn't add much, although SAk hadn't added much himself.  MG did go after a lurker that wasn't scum and that did put the attention on just that one lurker.

The scum didn't rush to SAKS aid they did it mostly spread out.  It isn't only on HAT and FF either of them could be town with you being scum.  You also had voted for both SAK and scottie, but since they have been so very sure that SAK is town.  If SAK is scum and I do think he is then Stefls vote for him didn't put attention on him but made him pretty much safe.  I don't think Stefl would have let the lynch go the whole way or then again maybe lynching SAK would make him really seem town.

I would be curious as to how much info we would get from most other people lynched.  SAK had many votes on him and many votes switch from him most other people wouldn't really reveal as much. 

nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

nen and j0 with some of your recenty posts back and forth being comenting in the quote it takes much more effort to follow.  If you could sumerize your arguments against one another or look at arguments for other players and not just each other it would be helpful.  Plus it would be nice to hear your thoughts on SAK, myself and any other player really.

Sorry for not posting yesterday (bad cold)

J0: Avoided answering Linkz about the cop role claiming, but tried to poke holes on my answer (mafia tactic 1)

now that i think about it...i remember  TOS siding with me and i think maybe thats why he got killed.

here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3862914

This also looked scummy to me. Its like saying "hey am not mafia because i backed him up and mafia don't do that"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3862910

He was online but didnt FoS me until stefl lynch started moving.

Tried to make it as if there is a cop that is not stepping forward for some reason (i think he was trying to role claim cop

but chickened out under the pressure and didnt)

SAK: He was after me since forever simply becouse i was suspected before (safer lynch) he MG started going after

me and MG turned scum. He's my 2nd on the list after j0

will post my thoughts on the others after a short while.

TOS though was also one of the people sure that j0 was town, and was sure that I was scum.  So we can find a lot there but not be sure if we are right.

I think part of his comment on stefl was the fact that he was number two on at least Linkz's list and it would be obvious he'd be getting more attention. 

I agree that his actions around the cop stepping forward are weird.  Why single you out?  Plus since we only had one mislynch left if the cop came out after a mislynch it would be to easy for us to be decieved and mislynch and loose so that was the day to come out. 

Since he didn't roleclaim cop he is more suspicios to me but I'm currently still more convinced of SAK HAT and FF.  SAK being the strongest one for me.  If he comes up scum I"ll be more strongly thinking of HAT and FF and even Linkz while if he comes up clean I'll be less supsicious of them are more so of J0.

nen-suer said:

i believe SAK is scum and ZEX of course isn't selling his friend just to get  one from the town (specially if he lynch his friend first) that why i think ZEX is townie (an obsessed townie lol)

I hope this will also lead to a vote but there isn't a rush right now.

Linkzmax said:

Watch out now, you've called Wonk a great contributor just like Stefl and FF had previously.

Just because j0 also voted for you doesn't mean I've sided with him. Have you not noticed that I'd been going after him since day three and I've still been on him today for things that don't make sense?

With SAK my thinking is he is town and mafia never saved him from the gallows by using scottie, but he actually stumbled himself into the picture and they knew he could be set up as a mislynch target later down the line.

You're going to have to explain what you mean by "using any small things against [you]," because so far my entire case has been that MG started a scottie lynch just to get attention off of you. I'm quite tempted to switch my vote to zexen; however, because he's being far too quiet and won't explain the connection from SAK to you.

Speaking of zexen, it's quite telling that you find me suspicious for 'sacrificing' Stefl and now going after you, but zexen is an obsessed townie for going after SAK, who for all you know may or may not be scum, with intentions of going after you tomorrow.

Yes he did :D however he had also said I don't look suspicios when there was enough out there to get me a vote which I'm sure also looks scuming to the eyes of those who think I"m scum.  While it's nice for me.  It could be a trap but I don't think that is too likely.

We know for sure two scum voted Scottie.  MG first and Stefl 4th.  It might not be a scum save however it is more likely that scum would help finish off SAk and not just leave it for the town.

So you think MG was trying to save nen?  It was what at that point 3 votes on NEN and that went as high as 5 without more scum voting for scottie.  It wasn't untill after nen was down to 2 that stefl voted for Scottie as well. 

ok guys this is as far as I got to with my replys at the moment I might not be back until tonight

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

nen and j0 with some of your recenty posts back and forth being comenting in the quote it takes much more effort to follow.  If you could sumerize your arguments against one another or look at arguments for other players and not just each other it would be helpful.  Plus it would be nice to hear your thoughts on SAK, myself and any other player really.

Sorry for not posting yesterday (bad cold)

J0: Avoided answering Linkz about the cop role claiming, but tried to poke holes on my answer (mafia tactic 1)

now that i think about it...i remember  TOS siding with me and i think maybe thats why he got killed.

here

This also looked scummy to me. Its like saying "hey am not mafia because i backed him up and mafia don't do that"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3862910

He was online but didnt FoS me until stefl lynch started moving.

Tried to make it as if there is a cop that is not stepping forward for some reason (i think he was trying to role claim cop

but chickened out under the pressure and didnt)

SAK: He was after me since forever simply becouse i was suspected before (safer lynch) he MG started going after

me and MG turned scum. He's my 2nd on the list after j0

will post my thoughts on the others after a short while.

Excuse my French, but the bold above is a load of bullshit. Steaming pile of it. 

Quite literally. It's like you came up with that nen. 

1) I did not post at all when the stefl bandwagon started. The last post I had made was when I unvote TruckO. 

2) I did not ignore linkz's question, I even mentioned it when I was making my accusations of you. 

3) The cop thing is  the quintessence of you coming up with stuff. I never tried to role-claim cop. Wonk or linkz were the ones who thought of the idea, and when I came back online I immediately said I wasn't. 

Actually, your accusations are so out there that I don't you would even pay attention to my explanations. 

Anyhow, my vote stays on you. You're proving it. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Also, about the suspects. I want nen lynched. But SAK is an option, simply because he's the town's target. I don't have any reason to think he's not mafia, although I don't have the strongest feeling he is.

Wonk's post are numerous. A lot of times, though, his arguments don't make the most sense. Besides that I have a feeling he is townie, because mafia don't want to single-handedly bring attention to themselves. 

Those are the people from my list.

@ F-F: That's one of my reasons I said I didn't feel like defending myself yesterday (in game), you just said your vote to me was partly gut. :/

@ Wonk, re-read nen's revenge-vote of me. He was very defensive in it, and made a bunch of new suspicious comments in it. As in, teasing the mafia "Oh, I can't be killed so you try to lynch me!" and mentioning that I tried to "throw him under the bus" (I just think he used the term wrong) while he wasn't online, when he perfectly k nows no one is ever online at the same time in forums. 

And for his new post, his accusations don't even make sense. Notice how, when you asked to summarize, he comes up with brand-new things, instead of more directly saying what was in his posts originally. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I didn't reply to nen's links, so here it goes:

"now that i think about it...i remember  TOS siding with me and i think maybe thats why he got killed.

here

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3862910"

link 1) 

Did you not read TruckO's later posts? He clearly said he thought I was a  townie.

link 2) 

I have no idea what you are saying there. Like, literally no idea. Maybe it was the wrong link you linked to, but here it goes from your comment: 

I never backed up stefl. I was mentioning that linkz thought stefl and I were connected. When stefl was obviously mafia, i thought " well, linkz is gonna take that and say I'm mafia tomorrow" 

To anyone else:

Please comment on my posts against nen. I want to see people's thoughts. 

Wonktonodi said:

Maybe you are right about MG lurking more than SAK all his hello commets didn't add much, although SAk hadn't added much himself.  MG did go after a lurker that wasn't scum and that did put the attention on just that one lurker.

The scum didn't rush to SAKS aid they did it mostly spread out.  It isn't only on HAT and FF either of them could be town with you being scum.  You also had voted for both SAK and scottie, but since they have been so very sure that SAK is town.  If SAK is scum and I do think he is then Stefls vote for him didn't put attention on him but made him pretty much safe.  I don't think Stefl would have let the lynch go the whole way or then again maybe lynching SAK would make him really seem town.

I would be curious as to how much info we would get from most other people lynched.  SAK had many votes on him and many votes switch from him most other people wouldn't really reveal as much. 

I'm not saying SAK was a huge contributor, just that I believe MG was only trying to protect himself as far as the lurking issue goes.

I was only convinced that SAK is town once Stefl flipped scum. Otherwise, he'd been high on my list since the big blunder and on my radar since the sitting ducks/blind sheep. It's a moot point, but I doubt Stefl would've been able to hop off of SAK if the lynchtrain started going that way, or it would've looked very suspicious. Also there's little reason to trust someone as town simply because they started the votes for someone that turns out scum.

Looking at votes alone, nen offers almost exactly the same information as SAK. Neither voted for another player day one, though zexen voted for nen then. Day two, nen had a vote on ST early on, they voted each other and FF and zexen voted for both of them at some point. Oh and I had a vote on SAK, but seeing as I know what I am already, there's nothing gained for me. Day three they voted each other, nen voted for Stefl near the end, and SAK received votes from Stefl and radish. I don't think I have to recap today, right?

Anyway, this isn't day two anymore and I'm not going to vote based on who's flip would offer the most. There's plenty of evidence at this point that my vote will be to lynch the player I think is the scummiest.

Wonktonodi said:

We know for sure two scum voted Scottie.  MG first and Stefl 4th.  It might not be a scum save however it is more likely that scum would help finish off SAk and not just leave it for the town.

We have no idea how many scum voted for nen, though we do know the first two votes were townies. If you think it's so likely that scum would help finish off SAK then why wouldn't they have done the same for nen?

I believe Stefl voted for scottie to tie it up at 4 instead of pushing SAK into a 2-vote lead because he wanted two townies out in front of nen. He could've voted ST also, but look who already voted for him and why: Truck, who voted due to ST's vote on nen(not helpful to keep the attention off nen), nen(also not helpful), and scottie.

Linkzmax said:

Wonktonodi said:

I'm not saying SAK was a huge contributor, just that I believe MG was only trying to protect himself as far as the lurking issue goes.

I was only convinced that SAK is town once Stefl flipped scum. Otherwise, he'd been high on my list since the big blunder and on my radar since the sitting ducks/blind sheep. It's a moot point, but I doubt Stefl would've been able to hop off of SAK if the lynchtrain started going that way, or it would've looked very suspicious. Also there's little reason to trust someone as town simply because they started the votes for someone that turns out scum.

Looking at votes alone, nen offers almost exactly the same information as SAK. Neither voted for another player day one, though zexen voted for nen then. Day two, nen had a vote on ST early on, they voted each other and FF and zexen voted for both of them at some point. Oh and I had a vote on SAK, but seeing as I know what I am already, there's nothing gained for me. Day three they voted each other, nen voted for Stefl near the end, and SAK received votes from Stefl and radish. I don't think I have to recap today, right?

Anyway, this isn't day two anymore and I'm not going to vote based on who's flip would offer the most. There's plenty of evidence at this point that my vote will be to lynch the player I think is the scummiest.

Wonktonodi said:

We have no idea how many scum voted for nen, though we do know the first two votes were townies. If you think it's so likely that scum would help finish off SAK then why wouldn't they have done the same for nen?

I believe Stefl voted for scottie to tie it up at 4 instead of pushing SAK into a 2-vote lead because he wanted two townies out in front of nen. He could've voted ST also, but look who already voted for him and why: Truck, who voted due to ST's vote on nen(not helpful to keep the attention off nen), nen(also not helpful), and scottie.

nen never had more than 5 votes, there might have been some scum votes on him so it would have been hard for them to make up the rest of the 5 plus if he were to have been that thouroghly bandwagoned before there was too much going on with anyone else it would have brought most of them a lot of attention. 

That might be possilbe.  However I think that is more of a strech.