By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

*sigh* I hate repeating what I said and I hate going back to find my posts, this one took some time to find. Whatever, it's there

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3831167

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

With SAK my thinking is he is town and mafia never saved him from the gallows by using scottie, but he actually stumbled himself into the picture and they knew he could be set up as a mislynch target later down the line.

You maybe right, I dont have any hard evidance on SAK. MG turning up scum and him going after me aggressively is all i have.

You're going to have to explain what you mean by "using any small things against [you]," because so far my entire case has been that MG started a scottie lynch just to get attention off of you. I'm quite tempted to switch my vote to zexen; however, because he's being far too quiet and won't explain the connection from SAK to you.

I fail to see that, to me SAk looks the one who was saved by scottie's lynch.

And like i i said before from my experience with these two (MG & SAK) they never associate or help they fellow mafia members, thats why i didnt factor Scottie lynch at me analysis.

Speaking of zexen, it's quite telling that you find me suspicious for 'sacrificing' Stefl and now going after you, but zexen is an obsessed townie for going after SAK, who for all you know may or may not be scum, with intentions of going after you tomorrow.

Well it would have been easier for Zex to chose to go after me today and SAK tomorrow

that why i think he's town. 

Zex wanted SAK dead before going to the beach and he still wants him dead after returning.

To me it doesn't look like he's planning anything (actually i think he is not even interested  in playing)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

zexen_lowe said:

*sigh* I hate repeating what I said and I hate going back to find my posts, this one took some time to find. Whatever, it's there

i think SAK just wanted to increase his post count not saving me (even tho i didnt need saving)

Plus SAK is the one who is pushing for my lynch above all others >_>

I agree with your conclusion (SAK being mafia), but not you reasoning.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I started school tuesday. Sorry for the 3 day absence but I've taken care of that.

*catching up*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

btw, are the off-topic threads removed from the hot topics or something?

How annoying.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:

Ah, well that's far from the 100% certainty that nen is scum if SAK flips scum that you said before. However, I do see your reasoning for the connection. On the other hand, it's possible if SAK is scum that he was simply bringing attention to two more townies.

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

Somewhat surprised you need to ask since you quoted them last time: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3836661 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3836664

So everyone knows without having to follow the links, if the deadline is reached, whoever has the most votes will be lynched. Unless there is a tie for the lead, and then no lynch will occur.

I knew I'd been told already, but I had no idea when, or even if it was in this thread or the sign up thread, and I just wanted a quick reminder.  Thanks. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wonktonodi said:
we need people to get in here and try and persuade people to vote the way they did or not vote the way they did.  Just sitting there and doing nothing is depressing, I can't be convinced if you don't talk, and if you don't tell me why my argument doesn't convince you I can't either find a way to make the argument stronger or look for a person with a stronger argument for vote for them.

linkz thanks for discussing things we me, showing me flaws in my arguments, however I'm still not convinced for nen or j0 however I'm willing to listen or if there is any more on why you are so sure SAK isn't. The way your playstile has changed a bit this day is making me a bit more suspicious of you.

ff, please say more for why you voted for j0 or even make argmunts for or agaist anyone else. I know I think you're probably scum and I"m not likely to be convinced but I would like to see the arguments and heck maybe you could show me that I'm wrong about you.

A big reason I voted j0 was a mistake on my part -- I forgot he'd already voted for nen so I was very annoyed that he would ask that without taking a stance himself.  But I have also been suspicious of him for quite a while, in fact I think I mentioned that if I was going to vote for someone my gut feeling would be to vote him. 

However after going back to where he voted I do think that he could stand to rearticulate his thoughts. 

Links and yourself are both contributing well, but I am keeping my eye on you two, especially you (Wonk). 

zex was acting "crazy townie" in my eyes, but now I have serious doubts what with the horrible inconsistency in his saying he's totally sure SAK is mafia just like before he left when actually he wasn't sure at all but just thought it was a good risk because nen would also be mafia in his opinion if SAK flipped mafia. 

Still, the fact that he himself gave the link to this horrible inconsistency may point to "crazy townie" after all. 

I am aware of the deadline (Saturday morning) and will adjust my vote as necessary.  I would really prefer not to lynch Wonk or Linkz today.  Beyond that, and aside from j0, nen seems attractive as a lynch target, especially if zexen can agree with past-zexen about whether nen is scummy

SAK doesn't seem particularly scummy to me at this time, unless I'm forgetting something which I easily could be.  Radish is still very probably a mason, and hatmoza has been kind of sliding under my radar and I will work on that.  Come to think of it that's not a good sign from hatmoza -- in any other game I would be willing to vote him just for that, but absenteeism is so par for the course in this game that it's hard to attribute lurking to scumminess. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Also I am relatively busy until Sat. afternoon (but I can still participate obviously), and also sick which means I am not as sharp as I could be. 

/tracking

it's getting hard to find the thread :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO