By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c03n3nj0 said:

hrm, I see

I'll just ask this simple question:

Today's been pretty much been a discussion regarding a lynch on on these players. 

Who would you guys like to lynch?

a) SAK. Why/why not?
b) nen. Why/why not?
c) completely retarded option, j0. Why/why not?
d? other

Why is yours a retarded option? I'll go for nen for all of my previous posts said in yesterday, and I'll obviously not go for my self due to the obvious. I'm still rereading posts on wonk so I'll get to him later, his claim saying I didn't claim townie makes me somewhat a little more suspicious was odd itself.

Around the Network

What is wrong with everybody, what has gone wrong with VGChartz Mafia

I wish I had a role that let me kill something

I mean I've been wondering if Wonk isn't just putting on a good "productive townie" show and is really mafia, but I'll never lynch him today because at least he's fucking participating

j0, why did you ask that question and not answer it?  It makes me want to vote you.  Considering the deadline: 

Vote c03n3nj0

Question for the mod:  Please remind me, if the deadline is reached, what is necessary for a lynch to occur? 
A.  Whoever has the most votes
B.  Majority of votes cast (i.e. if 7 votes were cast, 4 of them would have to be against the target)
C.  Standard majority

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I mean people have been saying correctly that my participation has been abnormally low and I've still posted twenty times as much as half the players in this game.  At least. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

Question for the mod:  Please remind me, if the deadline is reached, what is necessary for a lynch to occur? 
B.  Majority of votes cast (i.e. if 7 votes were cast, 4 of them would have to be against the target)
C.  Standard majority

Somewhat surprised you need to ask since you quoted them last time: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3836661 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3836664

So everyone knows without having to follow the links, if the deadline is reached, whoever has the most votes will be lynched. Unless there is a tie for the lead, and then no lynch will occur.

Final-Fan said:

What is wrong with everybody, what has gone wrong with VGChartz Mafia

I wish I had a role that let me kill something

I mean I've been wondering if Wonk isn't just putting on a good "productive townie" show and is really mafia, but I'll never lynch him today because at least he's fucking participating

j0, why did you ask that question and not answer it?  It makes me want to vote you.  Considering the deadline: 

Vote c03n3nj0

C.  Standard majority

thanks last person who said they wouldn't vote me because of participating was stefl :P

how is making the vote a 4 way tie helpful with the deadline? and would you care to come up with more reasons than him asking questions without answering them(he already did for nen since he voted for him.)

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
c03n3nj0 said:

hrm, I see

I'll just ask this simple question:

Today's been pretty much been a discussion regarding a lynch on on these players. 

Who would you guys like to lynch?

a) SAK. Why/why not?
b) nen. Why/why not?
c) completely retarded option, j0. Why/why not?
d? other

Why is yours a retarded option? I'll go for nen for all of my previous posts said in yesterday, and I'll obviously not go for my self due to the obvious. I'm still rereading posts on wonk so I'll get to him later, his claim saying I didn't claim townie makes me somewhat a little more suspicious was odd itself.

how is it that odd?  you know if you are town or if you are scum.  So if you were lynched you would know what the result would be.  There is no reason to type in the very unlikely event I turn up scum.  If you are town you know you won't and if you are scum there is no reason to leave it open unless you want to go through the game without telling a full out lie.  Since linkz pointed out that this wouldn't be possible it did reduce the posability of that scenario however I didn't look at posts again to confirm that you did say you though people looked or acted scumy which wouldn't be a lie and linkz didn't put a link that time odly enough.

Final-Fan said:

I mean people have been saying correctly that my participation has been abnormally low and I've still posted twenty times as much as half the players in this game.  At least. 

yeah to the point where it does help make me think you are scum, however yes you have been here much more than others.  This game isn't just about winning it's about having fun, and a game like this you get out of it what you put into it, well until everyone else but linkz stops talking much, then it's just sad :(

Wonktonodi said:

SuperAdrianK said:

I'm still rereading posts on wonk so I'll get to him later, his claim saying I didn't claim townie makes me somewhat a little more suspicious was odd itself.

how is it that odd?  you know if you are town or if you are scum.  So if you were lynched you would know what the result would be.  There is no reason to type in the very unlikely event I turn up scum.  If you are town you know you won't and if you are scum there is no reason to leave it open unless you want to go through the game without telling a full out lie.  Since linkz pointed out that this wouldn't be possible it did reduce the posability of that scenario however I didn't look at posts again to confirm that you did say you though people looked or acted scumy which wouldn't be a lie and linkz didn't put a link that time odly enough.

Just want to say: I don't think your claim was odd. As I stated, I don't believe claiming townie is significant at all, but calling out someone for not doing so isn't at all odd. And here's your link: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3821768 It was the only thing I could find that would be a lie if SAK flips scum. There could be additional lies already, but that's the only thing which can't possibly be true(if scim) since prof and Gniz were both townies. Do you think I was fabricating a defense for SAK because I didn't provide a link?

Linkzmax said:
Final-Fan said:

C.  Standard majority

Somewhat surprised you need to ask since you quoted them last time: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3836661 and http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3836664

So everyone knows without having to follow the links, if the deadline is reached, whoever has the most votes will be lynched. Unless there is a tie for the lead, and then no lynch will occur.

and currently it's a 4 way tie! :D

or on a more serious note we need people to get in here and try and persuade people to vote the way they did or not vote the way they did.  Just sitting there and doing nothing is depressing, I can't be convinced if you don't talk, and if you don't tell me why my argument doesn't convince you I can't either find a way to make the argument stronger or look for a person with a stronger argument for vote for them. 

linkz thanks for discussing things we me, showing me flaws in my arguments, however I'm still not convinced for nen or j0 however I'm willing to listen or if there is any more on why you are so sure SAK isn't. The way your playstile has changed a bit this day is making me a bit more suspicious of you.

@ff please say more for why you voted for j0 or even make argmunts for or agaist anyone else. I know I think you're probably scum and I"m not likely to be convinced but I would like to see the arguments and heck maybe you could show me that I'm wrong about you.

@zex you were gone 17 days and were excempt from the modkills I know you're heart isn't in the game as much as those of us who were here, but please at least give more arguments for SAK or against someone else? The game might not be whate you hoped but it's the one we have going please see it through.

hat you haven't been on a few days last time I checked I know real life always comes first but if you do get back on hope to see you continue to participate.

nen and j0 with some of your recenty posts back and forth being comenting in the quote it takes much more effort to follow.  If you could sumerize your arguments against one another or look at arguments for other players and not just each other it would be helpful.  Plus it would be nice to hear your thoughts on SAK, myself and any other player really.

@radish please participate more.  If you are convinced enough to vote for me try to convince other people.(you'll be wrong but you'll be participating :D) Or look into the arguments against one of the other players.  Even though you've been all but confirmed town you can still do much more to help the town. 

@SAK i've been wishing you would say more most the game.  Although I'm convinced you are scum.  I still want to hear what you have to say.  Hope to read your posts on nen and myself soon.

as for me what should I do? probably look more into nen and j0.  If more points were made agaist me I would make arguments against them but besides linkz and a little bit from hat most of you guys have just ignored most of my posts. 

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

SuperAdrianK said:

I'm still rereading posts on wonk so I'll get to him later, his claim saying I didn't claim townie makes me somewhat a little more suspicious was odd itself.

Just want to say: I don't think your claim was odd. As I stated, I don't believe claiming townie is significant at all, but calling out someone for not doing so isn't at all odd. And here's your link: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3821768 It was the only thing I could find that would be a lie if SAK flips scum. There could be additional lies already, but that's the only thing which can't possibly be true(if scim) since prof and Gniz were both townies. Do you think I was fabricating a defense for SAK because I didn't provide a link?

No I thought you could have been mistaken, but I hadn't checked myself so I didn't know.  If you were wrong it would still think think a mistake over fabrication.  However with you now focusing on one person instead of making your arguments about everyone, the posability of you being scum setting up a mislynch as grown in my mind.