By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c03n3nj0 said:

By bandwagoning I meant that in your discussion you were easily agreeing with people, or not offering much rebuttals. 

We all did that (agreeing with linkz) yet you singled me out..why ?

Also, I already said that I didn't like the manner in which you told the (now pretty much non-existent) cop to come out. Although, I admit that yesterday I was hoping the cop had reasons to stay put, but now I've decided to let that discussion die as to not distract us from scum-hunting. 

And those reasons were ? 

I may just drop the cop accusation, because I realize it's nit-picky on your choice of words, and I can't argue that you were agreeing with linkz or not, and English is not your first language. It's not mine either, but at least I live in the U.S. But meh  

Well the others understood, maybe its just you  lol

Also, nen, parts of your post are so freaking scummy:

"don't really how you tried to kick me under a buss when i wasn't around"

How does the fact that you were not online have to do with anything? This is a forum, not a chat, people are online at different times. I think you just added that useless comment in an attempt to make my post look bad. 

what made you look bad is that you posted that late and after stefl was about to get lynched

to me it was like desperate attempt to have the lynch train stop.

You could have waited and expressed your feelings tomorow if it wasnt your intent.

i mean what does it mean to FoS someone when someone else is about to get lynched ?

And this: 

"i thought you guys learned i'm not to easy to get rid off during the day. If you want me you better use on of your precious night kills "

You're just trying to tease me, nen.. Although it doesn't bother me because I'm not mafia, but c'mon, I trust you to act better then that. 

oh, am not teasing am accusing 

That last comment wouldn't bother me as much if it was there and not in the context of your post. You realize that you just pretty much revenge-voted me, right? Suddenly, because I FoS'd you, I'm mafia, right? 

And don't say it was because you were already suspicious of me. Your latest post on this was this:

"here j0 too, but outside his vote for you i don't really have anything on him.

I'd personally go Zex, SAk and wouldn't mind lynching J0" I an post where you were also commenting other players.

You just pretty much said, "meh, I don't care if he goes"

The things i quoted of you were after i wrote that post no ? So i don't get you point.

Anyhow, to sum things up, your revenge vote over a mere FoS is making me more suspicious of you than what I said in the fist place. 

No, i provided reasons..logical reasons, reasons that put you ahead of SAK on my list of suspects

Things you FoS lacked that why your still looking for some in my posts

and yet all you came up with is "oh this sound scum" "oh, that look like scum" "revenge vote for

a FoS scum"

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

tracking/

Final-Fan said:

I am suspicious of j0 because I don't think he's above trying the double-negative play ("I would never be that obvious (hee hee)"). 

I also suspect Wonk for being so adamant about shutting down that avenue of thought.  But he might be just being dumb again. 

I'm busy, be back later. 

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  I have my thoughts and opinions and share them to get discussion not to shut down thought.  Being wrong is not the same as being dumb. 

Lets not forget those coments were made when I was thinking j0 might still be the cop.  Now that he has clearly said he is not it does change a few things.

I'm back, bla bla 300 new posts to read, according to the 1st page I'm still alive so it'll take me a day or two to catch up, bear with me

zexen_lowe said:

I'm back, bla bla 300 new posts to read, according to the 1st page I'm still alive so it'll take me a day or two to catch up, bear with me

Any explanation for the quilty scan on yous?

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
Final-Fan said:

I am suspicious of j0 because I don't think he's above trying the double-negative play ("I would never be that obvious (hee hee)"). 

I also suspect Wonk for being so adamant about shutting down that avenue of thought.  But he might be just being dumb again. 

I'm busy, be back later. 

Are you talking about Truck dying?

I haven't even mentioned it.... :/

Yeah but I'm just saying if you are mafia that would be the strategy you are employing even if you haven't said that defense out loud. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wonktonodi said:
Final-Fan said:

I'm busy, be back later. 

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  I have my thoughts and opinions and share them to get discussion not to shut down thought.  Being wrong is not the same as being dumb. 

Lets not forget those coments were made when I was thinking j0 might still be the cop.  Now that he has clearly said he is not it does change a few things.

When I said that I felt as if you were saying "j0 can't possibly be mafia because of this, no way, it's not even worth consideration" which in retrospect was exaggeration of what you were actually saying.  So by shutting down talk about it I didn't mean that you were literally trying to shut anyone up but trying to preemptively close the door on that avenue of discussion, which as I note above I now realize was probably an unfair characterization. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Linkzmax said:
zexen_lowe said:

Any explanation for the quilty scan on yous?

I really have no idea what meaning those words are supposed to convey, perhaps you could rephrase in case zexen feels the same way?

... wait, do you mean "guilty scan on you"? 

zexen_lowe said:

welcome back, now read :)

Vodka has kicked my ass. I have work and then playing football today, but I'll be around tonight.(~8-9 hours) I'll do a Stefl recap then.

In the meantime, here's the previous day votals. Bold is mafia, italic is a dead townie, and radishhead is a confirmed mason. It's not very telling yet, but may be useful in future days.

Day one Votals:
[11] No Lynch: (Final-Fan), Wonktonodi, Vetteman94, nen-suer, (Hephaestos), Silver-Tiger, radishhead, zexen-lowe, MetalGear_94, hatmoza, Gnizmo, Stefl1504, c03n3nj0
[1]
Gnizmo: theprof00
[1] hatmoza: nordlead
[1] Silver-Tiger: Kantor
[0] GodOfWar_3ever: (MetalGear_94), (Hephaestos), (Final-Fan)
[0] MetalGear_94: (GodOfWar_3ever)
[0] Final-Fan: (theprof00)
[0] nen-suer: (zexen-lowe)
[0] theprof00: (Gnizmo)
[0] zexen-lowe: (hatmoza)
[6] No vote: Linkzmax, scottie, Final-Fan, TruckOSaurus, SuperAdrianK, Hephaestos

Day two Votals:
[10] scottie: MetalGear_94, radishhead, Silver-Tiger, Stefl1504, (theprof00), hatmoza, Final-Fan, c03n3nj0, Linkzmax, Wonktonodi, theprof00
[4] SuperAdrianK: nordlead, (Linkzmax), (theprof00), (Final-Fan), nen-suer, zexen-lowe, scottie, (theprof00)
[2] zexen-lowe: Gnizmo, Kantor
[1] nen-suer: (Silver-Tiger), (theprof00), (Final-Fan), SuperAdrianK, (zexen-lowe)
[1] hatmoza: (theprof00), (Wonktonodi), Vetteman94
[0] Silver-Tiger: (TruckOSaurus), (nen-suer), (scottie)
[0] Wonktonodi: (hatmoza)
[0] MetalGear_94: (scottie)
[1] No vote: TruckOSaurus

Day three Votals:
[6] Stefl1504: Linkzmax, Final-Fan, TruckOSaurus, hatmoza, nen-suer, c03n3nj0
[1] SuperAdrianK: Stefl1504, (radishhead), (nen-suer)
[1] nen-suer: SuperAdrianK
[0] hatmoza: (Wonktonodi)
[0] Linkzmax: (radishhead)
[0] TruckOSaurus: (c03n3nj0)
[0] c03n3nj0: (Final-Fan)
[0] Wonktonodi: (TruckOSaurus)
[3] No vote: Wonktonodi, radishhead, zexen-lowe