By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SuperAdrianK said:

I'm here, too bad I was late, but here's my take.

1. Its funny how gow says people over analyze and then he makes a huge post about everything, ironic.

2. nen is being weird (isn't that normal, though?), zex's right, there is a huge chance of there being 5 mafia, unless there are two night kills for the night, which I doubt. I don't even know why the hell you're debating this? Its a matter of minimal chance that you're right. 

disclaimer: the "you" was meant for "nen"

fos:nen

3. The alliteration here is getting stupid.

4. Metal gear has posted like, 4 times, that have no weight, which is usual, and he is usually scum.

5. Alot of people lurking, or can't make it, but then I shouldn't be the one talking.

6. I would like to vote someone for the first day, since the odds are around 25%, but the votes are all scattered and we'll all never agree to vote one person, unless a major screw up happens.

what did I get from this, not much is goin' on.

You do realize that is was hatmoza originally arguing about the number of mafia that there could be, despite eventually agreeing that there is probably 5.  Is there a reason you didnt bring up hatmoza's name as well, who originally started the arguement?

Also on another point you made,   there is still a possibility of having 2 night kills tonight.  Having 5 mafia wouldnt limit the chance of there being a SK or a Vigilante.   So dont doubt the possibility of it happening.  

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
zexen_lowe said:
nen-suer said:

Looks like your the one who didnt read my post(s). You could have at least read my response to vette.

I wont vote for personal reasons, but you need to accept that some may disagree with you.

You do this every game, you get upset vote( night kill) that poor innocent soul :(

You & Hat are my top suspects, but not enough to warrant a vote.....yet.

You posted that while I was doing my post, can't do much about that specially considering editing isn't allowed.

You're allowed to disagree with me in things that are my opinion, like whether someone is scum or not. I don't think you should disagree on things that are a fact, though, because, well, you can't disagree with facts.

"You do this every game, you get upset vote( night kill) that poor innocent soul :("

This again? Haven't we gone through this in another game? Shall I remind you YET AGAIN that I've never been mafia in a VGC game? I'm interested in knowing when I've night killed anyone at all (I haven't been vig either, before you ask)

What are these facts that he is disagreeing with?

"Heavily discussing something that we can never know isn't productive there fore not important."

Again, it's been proven that we know it, it's a fact

I'm on Zexen's side on this one. Sure, there might be a chance that there 6 mafia players. but come on, how big are the chances of that?

Noname was originally planning that there would be 20 players, and with that number 5 mafia players fit perfectly. Why change the ratio when it's known to be balanced? We're 21 players now, but adding a sixth mafia player just for one additional player would be insane. And nen arguing with that logic makes me highly suspect him.

FoS: nen-suer

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Vetteman94 said:

You do realize that is was hatmoza originally arguing about the number of mafia that there could be, despite eventually agreeing that there is probably 5.  Is there a reason you didnt bring up hatmoza's name as well, who originally started the arguement?

Also on another point you made,   there is still a possibility of having 2 night kills tonight.  Having 5 mafia wouldnt limit the chance of there being a SK or a Vigilante.   So dont doubt the possibility of it happening.  

VA-NI-LLA GA-ME

Unless we have two different definitions of vanilla

People who have yet to post:

Soleron (last online 2 hours ago)

Scottie (last online 4 hours ago)

IMU1808 (online now [!] )

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

I'm here, too bad I was late, but here's my take.

1. Its funny how gow says people over analyze and then he makes a huge post about everything, ironic.

2. nen is being weird (isn't that normal, though?), zex's right, there is a huge chance of there being 5 mafia, unless there are two night kills for the night, which I doubt. I don't even know why the hell you're debating this? Its a matter of minimal chance that you're right. 

disclaimer: the "you" was meant for "nen"

fos:nen

3. The alliteration here is getting stupid.

4. Metal gear has posted like, 4 times, that have no weight, which is usual, and he is usually scum.

5. Alot of people lurking, or can't make it, but then I shouldn't be the one talking.

6. I would like to vote someone for the first day, since the odds are around 25%, but the votes are all scattered and we'll all never agree to vote one person, unless a major screw up happens.

what did I get from this, not much is goin' on.

Those two are similar that I tend to mix them up, and I forgot about hatmoza, I thought it was nen who started the argument and continued all the way. Either way, it doesn't matter much, at least hatmoza agreed with zex, nen kept the issue raising when it didn't even matter anymore.

For your second part, I don't think its likely, but yes, its still possible. I think noname went through a very normal game this time, though, with no serial killers. I think its just townies, cop, doctor, and mafia.

I agree with nen that right now, it doesn't really matter what the number of scum is,  only finding them is important to me.

I'm going to go back and keep a tab on everyone who FoS'd nen. I find them more suspicious than nen at the moment. It's the perfect opportunity  for the scum to jump on a  player, and hide in plain sight.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Silver-Tiger said:

Topics of substance to respond to - 0. This is more relevant when there is actual discussion rather than a bunch of people chasing their own tails.

Well we have to get voting out of the way eventually though.I am going to go with Prof. Seems a safe bet so far.

Vote: Theprof.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

Well be careful exagerations can kill in this game. 

True the game is about finding who is trying to hard to seem like town.  Wasn't trying to be that defensive a little but just because in this game we are all suspects and I think I'm still in my I'm scum you are the cop mode :P

I agree that if I want to see something as scummy I will see it that way.  I'm just aware that on day one it's much easier to see things as scummy based on my percetion instead of facts and patterns.  I won't discount what I see.  For instance those saying posts look scummy have seemed more scummy to me than the posts that they were refering to, but part of that could be from my reations to prof from the last game and also from my reation to hat. 

So even if I say it all seems scummy some things are more scummy than others. 

I know this is only your second game,(heck it's only my third) but last time I gave you the benefit of the doubt instead of seeing our conversation on day one lynches for what it really was, trying too hard to look like you wanted what's best for the town. No more free passes.

Why are you in your "I'm scum" mode?

because I was in one game and was scum for the last month mentally always have been scum.  Second last game stefl was cop so being called very scumy got a reaction out of me.  It wasn't saying I'm behaving like scum it was saying that was part of the reason I was more defensive. 

And actually my conversation day one wasn't trying to hard to seem like town.  It was trying hard to make it look like theprof was usening limited statiscis to get people to lynch.  Heck I even voted for him. 

This game I plan on doing more analysis on posts and votes than in last game.  Last game my focus was on getting those who did that killed.  If you see that as trying too hard to seem town fair enough.  I'm just trying hard to be good town this game.  So instead of just agreeing with why someone should be lynched I'll look for reasons why they shouldn't and at the people making the arguments. 

Gnizmo said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Topics of substance to respond to - 0. This is more relevant when there is actual discussion rather than a bunch of people chasing their own tails.

Well we have to get voting out of the way eventually though.I am going to go with Prof. Seems a safe bet so far.

Vote: Theprof.

why does it seem a safe bet?