By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SuperAdrianK said:

For number 3, it should have not before oppurtunity.

@Linkz, why do you think jo is probably the cop?

well I can't answer for linkz but since I had the same thought I could give you my reasons.

His reaction to people wanting the cop to come forward. Him being one of the first if not the fris to say he doesn't think there is a cop. 

His reactions just gave me a feel of I'm the cop don't make me come forward now.  If you are and wanted it to stay quiet I"m sorry but I think it wouldbe better if you were out now and not when there are several votes on you.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:

well I can't answer for linkz but since I had the same thought I could give you my reasons.

His reaction to people wanting the cop to come forward. Him being one of the first if not the fris to say he doesn't think there is a cop. 

His reactions just gave me a feel of I'm the cop don't make me come forward now.  If you are and wanted it to stay quiet I"m sorry but I think it wouldbe better if you were out now and not when there are several votes on you.

Before responding to the question and your answer, I have no intentions of rushing any lynch. I expect zexen should be back soon, and I'd very much like to hear from him too.

Now, I never said I think j0 is probably the cop. I simply think he could be the cop. Wonk, he never once stated he didn't think there is a cop, in fact he didn't mention the subject at all until he gave nen the FoS for asking for a cop claim.

To me, the timing of the claim(within the day) doesn't matter so much. I've just been worried there would be a claim when it's already lylo, which could easily be a false claim for an easy scum win.

So once again, c03n3nj0, if you are the cop. Make your claim. Same goes for anyone else that may have tried to hide a bit longer.

People I think are town.

Wonk (only one I know for sure)

Radish(with trucks turning up mason it pretty much makes him clean unless there was a scum mason and that's just mean)

nen (He doesn't think I'm scum if he were with how many people already think it of me it would have been an easy lynch)

Links (He posts are thought out.  His reasoning sound.  There is a little room to believe he's a very well played scum however so I do watch him.

People I'm unsure of

jo( I think he could be the cop but without him makeing the role claim and something to back it up I'm still unsure)

zex(he's been gone so long that we don't have anything but early days to read him with also him being alive if not scum gives the mafia a slight boost in voice and in votes if he's town or just lets one scum hide in full veiw if not.)

ff(I want to go back and read his posts and will latter on but recently they seem just be be small quick points or questions to show he's still there while not doing to much to be noticed)

SAK(really about the same level as ff for some similar reasons will have to go back and do some reading on him as well)

hat(there were always a few reasons and although I found there was a miscomunication about one of them it doesn't make all the others go away.)

c03n3nj0 said:

We can still talk, right? Noname hasn't officially ended the day. 

I'm also starting to think there is no cop. But there's also a chance there's a reason a possible cop hasn't decided to come out. 

As for nen, linkz did mention the cop coming out, but he suggested to discuss the issue, while nen just out right try to find the cop, which I don't really like. 

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Before responding to the question and your answer, I have no intentions of rushing any lynch. I expect zexen should be back soon, and I'd very much like to hear from him too.

Now, I never said I think j0 is probably the cop. I simply think he could be the cop. Wonk, he never once stated he didn't think there is a cop, in fact he didn't mention the subject at all until he gave nen the FoS for asking for a cop claim.

To me, the timing of the claim(within the day) doesn't matter so much. I've just been worried there would be a claim when it's already lylo, which could easily be a false claim for an easy scum win.

So once again, c03n3nj0, if you are the cop. Make your claim. Same goes for anyone else that may have tried to hide a bit longer.

I agree I think it's that he could be not that I think he is.  He did say he's starting to think there is no cop I just quoted in in my last post before quoting you directly.  It was however after the FoS

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I'm also starting to think there is no cop. But there's also a chance there's a reason a possible cop hasn't decided to come out. 

As for nen, linkz did mention the cop coming out, but he suggested to discuss the issue, while nen just out right try to find the cop, which I don't really like. 

Ah you are correct that he did say so. My apologies, since you said you thought he was the first(or one of the firsts) to say so I had only been rechecking posts up until the FoS was made.

I did remember wanting to respond to this post, because my call for a discussion was basically an urge to get a claim.(So I didn't find nen at fault for coming out and asking.) Not sure why it slipped my memory when replying.

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Ah you are correct that he did say so. My apologies, since you said you thought he was the first(or one of the firsts) to say so I had only been rechecking posts up until the FoS was made.

I did remember wanting to respond to this post, because my call for a discussion was basically an urge to get a claim.(So I didn't find nen at fault for coming out and asking.) Not sure why it slipped my memory when replying.

Yeah at first I had thought he was the frist but then I remember there was hat so in fact he was the last to say so up until me although I'm not sure how many others there were.

I just came from an improv competition thingy-majig

IT WAS HILARIOUS.

Anyhow, I am not the cop. 

And there is none. I remember, in some random round (maybe 15) every townie was just waiting for the cop to come out and roleclaim, but it turned out that there wasn't, and the hopeful town just got offed one by one in their waiting. Sad story, really.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

And there is none. I remember, in some random round (maybe 15) every townie was just waiting for the cop to come out and roleclaim, but it turned out that there wasn't, and the hopeful town just got offed one by one in their waiting. Sad story, really.

Glad that's out of the way. I'd still like to hear a claim or denials from everyone else before moving on.

How can you be so sure there is no cop? And why the history lesson, were you mafia that time? Personally, I don't think it relates to the current situation anyway.

Linkzmax said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Glad that's out of the way. I'd still like to hear a claim or denials from everyone else before moving on.

How can you be so sure there is no cop? And why the history lesson, were you mafia that time? Personally, I don't think it relates to the current situation anyway.

I actually didn't play that game. ^_^

My point was to get rid of the cop situation as soon as possible. If there's no cop claiming then it's just best to assume there isn't one and move on, otherwise I see it as a distraction. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."