By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:

@noname:
I agree with FF. An extra(I think two would be pushing it though) cop investigation would nice. Especially if the players already investigated have now been modkilled. It's up to you if you're going to inform everyone as to your decision on this matter, or just work through PMs if you do decide it's a good idea.

@everyone:
Thoughts on having the cop claim now? As I said earlier, it's important to be wary of a cop claim/counterclaim. I said that because if the game is in mylo or lylo there is no way to be sure the claim can be trusted. I think a claim today may be necessary with it likely being down to 7 townies and 4 scum, since there's only one mislynch left available.

@FF:
I also shared anyone's sentiments that Kantor was innocent. Actually I thought Wonk was on the money about him having a role and I was worried Kant was simply not modkilled with nord and Gniz because he was more vital. It is moot though.

On who the cop would investigate. I agree that normally that is the case. This round though was so heavily bogged down with lurkers and with mafia picking off the active players, it would actually have been a decent strategy to investigate lurkers and either hit scum or gain enough confirmed townies to win anyway.

Zexen should be back in the next couple of days according to http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3833913.
To be honest, if he is mafia I believe he should've been gifted as a modkill to keep things more balanced.

I rely on memory a lot myself, but I also keep previous pages open so I can quickly find things I may be misremembering. It is becoming quite hard to recall details, especially day two because it was so long in real time. Fortunately(though I bet we'd be on day five or six by now) the day one pace of posting hasn't been kept, because there'd likely be triple the number of posts to go through.

j0 is who I am most likely to switch my vote to. I don't think there's any worry of discussion or the day ending before I finish up.

I have been quite vocal, but I don't really think I've done any leading. If I am seen as a trusted town leader.. well, then I feel pressured by it. I don't want to lose the game if the townies follow my lead and I'm wrong. Which is why I'm going to try quite hard to figure out possible teams today. Hopefully it brings a proper lynch and sets day four off to a great start, but in the event that it is a mislynch I want what I think is the next most-likely scenario already known. I don't know anything to be fact, but anything I don't say may just go unseen by others.
If I was mafia in the town leader position, then I'd feel far less pressured. I don't think it would be too hard to cause a mislynch, and even if I were called for the gallows the next day it wouldn't cost my faction the game.

As for my reread. It's going slow so far,(just finished page 2) especially because I read the first few pages sooo many times already. I can't really note much until I'm up to the present, but two things did strike me so far.
The first is just something I found funny: ST(Townie) made a note that Soleron/nordlead(Townie), Scottie(Townie), and IMU/dtewi/Kantor(Townie) had yet to post. Gnizmo(Townie) somewhat defended them and prof(Townie) jumped on that and it led to a fairly big discussion between the two for the rest of the day and somewhat into the next. I can't fault ST,(Though he was incorrect as scottie actually had posted) Gniz, or prof for anything they posted on the matter, just interesting that not a single mafiosi was in that group.
Second is j0's list, a summary of everyone so far early in day one. Absent from the list are Stefl(who mentions his absence) and Truck.

I might get through page 3 before I turn in for the night, but I've been itching to play some Civ V for a while now so that will come first. I have plenty of time tomorrow, so I hope to push through the reread then.

Around the Network

what just happend with my post I was about to cut the post down and.  GRRR

I was just going to say I agree with the zexen thing if he is mafia he should have been killed as well to keep the game balanced. 

I don't evenvy the position you're in at the moment.  I think people say things like town leader because you reply everybody and are much faster to defened or at least look into flaws of arguments than you are to accuse.  Although at the same time I'd hate to be the guy who played town to porly and lost it for the town.

I don't think there is a cop, because there seems to be quite a few masons - it's a shame that two of them were modkilled for inactivity, and so probably didn't post anything.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I think if there was a cop, he'd be posting his investigations so we can narrow down the suspect list.

Linkzmax said:

@everyone:

Thoughts on having the cop claim now? As I said earlier, it's important to be wary of a cop claim/counterclaim. I said that because if the game is in mylo or lylo there is no way to be sure the claim can be trusted. I think a claim today may be necessary with it likely being down to 7 townies and 4 scum, since there's only one mislynch left available.

The doc is still alive that means the cop will at least survive until day 4 and guarantee one more investigation.

So yeah i agree with him role claiming today.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
radishhead said:

I don't think there is a cop, because there seems to be quite a few masons - it's a shame that two of them were modkilled for inactivity, and so probably didn't post anything.

Are you claiming to be a mason also? It's quite possible they were the only two masons.

Listen, I'm going to suggest something cheap since the mod kills put us town between a rock and a hard place:

Will the masons please roleclaim? It's a safe bet to assume you guys are telling the truth since no moron in their right mind would risk getting counter-claimed by the real masons if lying.

I hope there's more than 2 because that would EXTREMELY help narrow our options for scum.

On the flip side: it would also narrow the mafia's list of players who may have a power role. But at this point, I'm willing to take the risk.

I still believe there's no cop. but just in case -and as others suggested- roleclaim. The doc will have your back.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Listen, I'm going to suggest something cheap since the mod kills put us town between a rock and a hard place:

Will the masons please roleclaim? It's a safe bet to assume you guys are telling the truth since no moron in their right mind would risk getting counter-claimed by the real masons if lying.

I hope there's more than 2 because that would EXTREMELY help narrow our options for scum.

On the flip side: it would also narrow the mafia's list of players who may have a power role. But at this point, I'm willing to take the risk.

I still believe there's no cop. but just in case -and as others suggested- roleclaim. The doc will have your back.

Check my list of trustworthy people more closely, that's all I can say.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Are you not allowed to roleclaim? What are you allowed to talk about on the subject of masons?

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Are you not allowed to roleclaim? What are you allowed to talk about on the subject of masons?

Yeah, as soon as I read that, the first thing that crossed my mind was that noname might have placed restrictions to the mason role.

Let's bring up Truck's post and analyze it.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson