By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sorry for the sudden disappearance, but i've been internetless for the past week

anyways have fun guys and

LONG LIVE THE MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm not too happy with that last round of modkills, previously we traded 1 non-active Mafia for 2 non-active townies which seemed like a fair trade but now we're down to 4 townies for 1 Mafia, that's a huge blow!

In other news, I'm starting to get a better feel of who might be Mafia but it comes from who I know to be town and who I believe to be town so I'm not gonna post it just now. I'm gonna wait until I have more time to structure my thoughts (that's tonight for the curious ones).

yeah with how many town are gone we lost the equivalent of two mislynches and two days for the cop to do investigation if we have one. So if we do have one we lost out since I'm sure the cop would be more likely to investigate those who talk and lead the town more than the lurkers.

Okay, I know this is not the standard way of going about this but last time I did that (a long long time ago) I got three out of four Mafia members so maybe I'll have to same luck here.

I'm gonna start by listing people I believe to be town from least suspicious to most suspicious (but still likely town):

TruckOSaurus
Kantor
Radishhead
Linkzmax (huge contribution to the town and most of his posts feel like he's genuinely looking for scum)
SuperAdrianK (yes he made a mistake but MG being Mafia and him trying to lynch him early make me place him here)
nen-suer (same point as SAK but MG pushed for his lynch a lot later which is why I'm less certain it was a setup)
c03n3nj0 (odd as it may seem because he voted for me when I wasn't on the radar, which I don't think the Mafia would do)
--------------------

And now we come to the others on which I'm uncertain of:

hatmoza (I always have a hard time reading hatmoza because he's always consistent in his own unique play style)
Final-Fan (same as hatmoza I can't read the guy)
Wonk (He contributed a lot but I haven't got the same townie feeling as from Linkzmax, he seems to focus on small details, get tunnel vision)
Stefl1504 (I know some players find him suspicious, personnally I don't have an opinion right now but I'm gonna check back to see if something pops out)
zexen_lowe (Absent most of the game, contributed very few past the number of Mafia debate)

So with 4 Mafia left and 5 people I'm uncertain of, I feel more confident that I'll hit gold and vote for scum today. I'll start by looking into Wonk and Stefl first.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Okay, I know this is not the standard way of going about this but last time I did that (a long long time ago) I got three out of four Mafia members so maybe I'll have to same luck here.

I'm gonna start by listing people I believe to be town from least suspicious to most suspicious (but still likely town):

TruckOSaurus
Kantor
Radishhead
Linkzmax (huge contribution to the town and most of his posts feel like he's genuinely looking for scum)
SuperAdrianK (yes he made a mistake but MG being Mafia and him trying to lynch him early make me place him here)
nen-suer (same point as SAK but MG pushed for his lynch a lot later which is why I'm less certain it was a setup)
c03n3nj0 (odd as it may seem because he voted for me when I wasn't on the radar, which I don't think the Mafia would do)
--------------------

And now we come to the others on which I'm uncertain of:

hatmoza (I always have a hard time reading hatmoza because he's always consistent in his own unique play style)
Final-Fan (same as hatmoza I can't read the guy)
Wonk (He contributed a lot but I haven't got the same townie feeling as from Linkzmax, he seems to focus on small details, get tunnel vision)
Stefl1504 (I know some players find him suspicious, personnally I don't have an opinion right now but I'm gonna check back to see if something pops out)
zexen_lowe (Absent most of the game, contributed very few past the number of Mafia debate)

So with 4 Mafia left and 5 people I'm uncertain of, I feel more confident that I'll hit gold and vote for scum today. I'll start by looking into Wonk and Stefl first.

when you find kantor to not be suspect is it just from cantor or from previous players as well.  With nonames post saying that it's unlikely he'll replace kantor he did say it would make 4.  So that does lead to the potential of a power role but it could also just mean he's scum.  Since the first two replacements were before the mass modkills.

Final-Fan said:

The "list order" question is worth asking STEFL!, but I see no strangeness in including himself on that list.  It's something I would do as a courtesy to other people trying to use that list, so they don't have to reinsert me.  The list is incomplete without himself on it, even though he knows he is innocent.  Stefl is one of the people who he believes the mafia lurk among (figuratively).  

I would, however, not suspect myself in almost any circumstance.  So if he said something that implies he is actually seriously considering himself as a suspect, please remind me of it. 

Stefl already answered for the order. Apparently it is the OP after all, just with him and myself swapped by mistake.

I never meant that he should be left off the list. I would also put myself on it for others' sake. For the third time I just found it a bit odd that he didn't immediately rule himself out as mafia or something. It's not like the "interesting" thing with j0; I actually have a reason for saying odd, but I admit it isn't a huge deal either.

He didn't state that he is suspicious of himself, but I cracked up at that idea.

Around the Network

Kantor (Mason) has been modkilled.   There are no more modkills scheduled.

nen-suer said:
c03n3nj0 said:

^ If there were two masons, now there aren't. 

Whats that suppose to mean?

I was under the impression Masons must consist of at least 3 players.

2 players that know each other identity and can talk at night... isn't this the description of the siblings/lovers roles?

Masons can be a small group (2 or more) of townies that can talk at night. Alternatively, there could be a Mason Recruiter that targets players each night to make them a mason. Usually if the MR targets scum, he dies that night.

Sibglings/Lovers are similar because they can talk at night. However, they are often of different alignment, and almost always when one dies the other commits suicide.

noname2200 said:

You were just looking to beat my record for most modkills in a Mafia game admit it!!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
noname2200 said:

You were just looking to beat my record for most modkills in a Mafia game admit it!!

I figured we're already setting all kinds of records, like Longest Mafia Day, so why not go for broke?

hatmoza said:

I'm starting to doubt there's a cop in the game. I think Masons replaced him.

Future recommendation: Theme game where every one gets a power role so nobody loses interest in the game.

... even at the risk of watering our brains down.

I disagree with the doubt that you and nen seem to have. Especially if by the golden rule(which I largely disagree with for large mostly vanilla games) there are four mafia left. Two or even three masons aren't very powerful. It can be helpful, but far less so than a cop or any investigative role.

I do think a round with mostly powers would be fun for next time or a round shortly after.