By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mass Effect 3 ps3 preview(ign)

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Awesome! I am so glad I preordered this! I do concept art and illustration and the Interactive comic looks great! All the goodies on one disc! I hate to say it but I am almost glad my 360 died on me.

That's a first. Lol.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Awesome! I am so glad I preordered this! I do concept art and illustration and the Interactive comic looks great! All the goodies on one disc! I hate to say it but I am almost glad my 360 died on me.

That's a first. Lol.

I second that. lol

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

I know it is coming a year later, but would anyone say that there is anything out since Mass Effect 2 hit the 360 that makes Mass Effect 2 look "dated" as far as a game goes (not speaking graphics specifically, just the game overall)?  I think it still holds up real well. I  just finished the 360 version, and you get a belated WOW from me for it.  It is excellent.  PS3 owners should look forward to this, even if it is a year later.  As far as maybe it looking better on the 360, I could say that would be due, in part, with Bioware reworking it and likely able to make some updates to it.

I'm I really going to buy this game?  Hmmm...

High potential for being best version of ME3 to date.

Around the Network
calibrate` said:

High potential for being best version of ME3 to date.

Mhmm....

Dang...this game is like Uncharted 2 controls isn't it?

If it is then

Uncharted 2 RPG elements a lot of Free DLC=A Great game.....me wants!!!

Maybe I should play it again. It started of on the wrong foot on the 360 since I had lost my ME1 save due to rrod. I was expecting to get more on the reapers and was going through the recruiting as fast as possible to get on with the main story, which is just 3 missions in total :/ Then it killed of my favourite character on approach to the final mission ugh.

Hopefully the comic book intro will let me recreate my decisions from the first game, and since I just have a new ps3 due to ylod it should make it until me3 comes out. (I hate this gen's crappy hardware)

PC version looks better then both  (I played the 360 version first )

NoobSlayer92 said:
Wagram said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

That's a first. Lol.

I second that. lol

Mass Effect 2 being on the PS3 kinda sealed the coffin for me with the 360. I have far too much work and far too many PS3 games right now to handle. I've realized that Mass Effect was the main reason I purchased another 360 aside from Gears after my first RROD. Gears can wait or not come at all....theres far too many games right now. The Interactive comic from Dark Horse is right up my alley as well since I go to school and do free lance illustrations. Darkhorse is one of the companies that I've always wanted to do my internships with before graduation.