By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Really annoyed that Bayonetta hasn't won a single award yet

I am actually glad it didnt make any list as i dont believe it would deserve to be there.  maybe a most overrated game of the year.  

Around the Network

Awards are not based on quality. They're based on popularity.

Everyone here is forgetting that japanese games are not receiving the attention they deserve anymore. Only Mario Galaxy 2, and that's all.

Yes, the VMA were a shining example of this, the lack of JPN games were astonishing.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

d21lewis said:

She won my heart.  That must count for something.

:(

Damn it!

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

Yes, the VMA were a shining example of this, the lack of JPN games were astonishing.

It's an American awards show on an American TV network. What did you really expect?

Mr. Fister said:
Ajescent said:

It's an American awards show on an American TV network. What did you really expect?

And people accuse the Japanese of being Biased?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Nope.

The game was great. But it came out way too early in the year. There was also some serious competition this year, so it's not even the best in its own category, nevermind GOTY material.