By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tombi123 said:
Darth Tigris said:
tombi123 said:

PS3 only got a 5% boost from last week? I don't believe that at all.

So you don't think it's strange?

I never usually question the numbers by the way.

I mean 360 sold more than PS3 in Italy this week? Just doesn't seem right...

Kinect also sold the most this week in EMEAA, beating it's launch week. I guess it IS having an effect in EMEAA.

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:

LOL I just realized GT5 is about to outsell FORZA 3 already....damn if these EMEAA sales continue its gonna be LEGEN(wait for it) DARY!.

You shouldn't start that war up again, it's not about sales , it's about 92 Meta scores...

XxXProphecyXxX said:

LOL I just realized GT5 is about to outsell FORZA 3 already....damn if these EMEAA sales continue its gonna be LEGEN(wait for it) DARY!.

The Metacritics are coming.

Seece said:
tombi123 said:
Darth Tigris said:
tombi123 said:

Kinect also sold the most this week in EMEAA, beating it's launch week. I guess it IS having an effect in EMEAA.

Well it isn't in France, Germany or Iberia. Italy has been more pro playstation than France or Germany in the past and about the same as Iberia.

It even sold less this week in some places (including Italy) even though it got a 9% rise in the UK, 360's strongest market and where you would expect Kinect to have the biggest effect...

Blood_Tears said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

You shouldn't start that war up again, it's not about sales , it's about 92 Meta scores...

hmmm but then last year its about the sales not the score.....(odst vs KZ2 any1)

Around the Network
Nsanity said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

The Metacritics are coming.

Combat it with VGChartz user scores.

Why are Kinect numbers higher this week than any other week?

Sales, metacritic scores. Make up your minds people and don't just switch to whatever betters your arguments ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

GT5

First week IN AMERICAS : 473,393

First week IN JAPAN : 424,737

THIRD WEEK IN EMEAA : 480,100

GT5 IS a monster in europe

tombi123 said:
Darth Tigris said:
tombi123 said:

Nothing personal, but your comment came off as the beginning of a song that's been heard around far too much lately about the PS3 being undertracked.  NPD came out and showed that the PS3 was the only console being OVERTRACKED in NA and the others were undertracked, sometimes heavily.

So is it strange?  Possibly.  But not SO strange that I would think something is wrong with the reporting.  At least no more wrong than should be expected.