By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Last Story conference on Dec 27

Strife91 said:

It starts in about 2 hours. Not much left. It's 4 AM here in Sweden, so I'm going to bed. Can't pull an all-nighter unfortunately. Can someone record this and upload in onto youtube or something?

I expect a new trailer. Maybe, the only worth thing to see. So, by tomorrow, you can see on Youtube, or here on VGChartz.

Good Night!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Strife91 said:

It starts in about 2 hours. Not much left. It's 4 AM here in Sweden, so I'm going to bed. Can't pull an all-nighter unfortunately. Can someone record this and upload in onto youtube or something?

I expect a new trailer. Maybe, the only worth thing to see. So, by tomorrow, you can see on Youtube, or here on VGChartz.

Good Night!

Probably. And all the info will be on the net.  Well, i'll be having sweet dreams. :D

Good night fellow gamers!

Nintendo is taking a somewhat unconventional approach to marketing The Last Story. Today at 14:00, the game's director Hironobu Sakaguchi (he also made all those Final Fantasy games) will host a live internet presentation detailing the story and gameplay elements of the new RPG.

The presentation will be broadcast via Ustream. To view it, access this page at Nintendo.co.jp

I'll be providing a live summary of the proceedings below as well, so if you can't view the live video feed or if you need an English guide, check back here closer to the 14:00 start time.

Source: 

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/12/27/last_story_presentation_live_blog/

Aiddon said:

Well, these are the voices if anyone is wondering:

Elza: Mamoru Miyano (Light from Death Note, Riku from Kingdom Hearts)

Kanan: Fumiko Orikasa (Rukia from Bleach, Seras in Hellsing)

Quark: Unshou Ishizuka (Jet from COWBOY BEBOP, Dojima in Persona 4)

Seiren: Megumi Toyoguchi (Yukari from Persona 3, Revy from Black Lagoon)

Yuris: Hiro Shimono (Zephyr from Resonance of Fate)

Jackal: Keiji Fujiwara (Reno in FFVII: Advent Children, Axel in Kingdom Hearts 2, Holand in Eureka Seven, Hughes in Fullmetal Alchemist)

Manamia: Mamiko Noto (Anna in Monster -drool-, Cordelia in Valkyria Chronicles, Mercedes from Odin Sphere)

Count Arganon: Kouji Ishii (Bagamnan in FFXII, Karkanas in Lost Odyssey)

Tristan: Fumihiko Tachiki (Zaraki from Bleach, Gendo from Evangelion)

Man, way to pull out the stops with the voice cast. Also, apparently Kanan is Arganon's niece who nobody on the island knows about.

My personal hype for this game has gone beyond limits.