By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CGI's HYPE Series: Graphics Showdown 2011

Chibi.V.29 said:

i ment so say. no your not the only one..well ur not the only xbox fan who wants this game that is ;)

What Uncharted you mean? From the sales of the last two games, not even Playstation 3 owners want it.

Chibi.V.29 said:

wooooow u realty dont get out much do you XD im not in the mood the argue with someone whos totally blind so we will just wait and see for you to shit bricks

No-ones going to shit bricks over an expansion pack.

Chibi.V.29 said:

i find it hard to believe someone who thought the mass effect 3 trailer (which is on ps3 :D) was in-game. i loled so hard at that XD.

And in doing so, confirmed you haven't read this thread in full.

Around the Network
RAZurrection said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

i ment so say. no your not the only one..well ur not the only xbox fan who wants this game that is ;)

What Uncharted you mean? From the sales of the last two games, not even Playstation 3 owners want it.

ohm god ur one of those sales freaks. i ment the thread that u link us to the fist 1 million pages are people say how fucking incredible it looks etc ^^ i suppose u dont think god of war 3 looks good as well XD

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
RAZurrection said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

ohm god ur one of those sales freaks, the ps3 has a very varied user base so its not often 1 game sells alooooot. we have big difs between are games e.g. god of war, lbp you have.....

i ment the thread that u link us to the fist 1 million pages are people say how fucking incredible it looks etc ^^ i suppose u dont think god of war 3 looks good as well XD

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

RAZurrection said:
Chibi.V.29 said

RAZ i take it you didnt watch the game play premier ^^ Unless its possible to create a playable game pre rendered then i think we can all confirm is looks so good your shitting bricks XD

Yep I saw it, and as I expected, graphically it have well just have been DLC for Uncharted 2.They really weren't kidding when they said they maxed it out with #2.

And once again i'm not the only one who thinks that.

"I have to say it looks like more Uncharted 2, which is great, but that section was a bit underwhelming. Maybe it was just the way they were playing it."

"eh, not the greatest demo."

"Looked like a lot of fire and the graphics didn't look great for me"

"Nothing special...this was as good as UC2"

"The gameplay clip was nothing special,"

"he demo looked really rough. It's clear that there's a lot of work still left to do."

"Obviously the game will be sweet, and the fire effects were decent, but it was a pretty underwhelming sequence that they showed. The few glimpses at gameplay looked way early"

"Great stuff, even though i think it still doesn't destroy Uncharted 2, as far as graphics goes."

" find the animations OK, this is just more of the same, which is just fine for me.

But that this is an early build means nothing. It doesnt mean they will rework the whole animations/animation system which might be just to much work for the small benefit of pleasing some overly critically NeoGAFers.

And it might not mean that this will increase much graphically, as they probably maxed out the PS3 pretty much with Uncharted 2."

" I think it looked good. On par with Uncharted 2."

Personally I think people were expecting an extragenerational leap like Crysis 2 or Rage and not an expansion pack.

So you agree that gameplay has been shown and that having Uncharted 3 up their in the OP and not Mass Effect 3 (as currently no gameplay has been seen) is actually correct.

So therefore, you've just come into this discussion and dereailed this thread for what exactly?

Scoobes said:
RAZurrection said:
Chibi.V.29 said

RAZ i take it you didnt watch the game play premier ^^ Unless its possible to create a playable game pre rendered then i think we can all confirm is looks so good your shitting bricks XD

Yep I saw it, and as I expected, graphically it have well just have been DLC for Uncharted 2.They really weren't kidding when they said they maxed it out with #2.

And once again i'm not the only one who thinks that.

"I have to say it looks like more Uncharted 2, which is great, but that section was a bit underwhelming. Maybe it was just the way they were playing it."

"eh, not the greatest demo."

"Looked like a lot of fire and the graphics didn't look great for me"

"Nothing special...this was as good as UC2"

"The gameplay clip was nothing special,"

"he demo looked really rough. It's clear that there's a lot of work still left to do."

"Obviously the game will be sweet, and the fire effects were decent, but it was a pretty underwhelming sequence that they showed. The few glimpses at gameplay looked way early"

"Great stuff, even though i think it still doesn't destroy Uncharted 2, as far as graphics goes."

" find the animations OK, this is just more of the same, which is just fine for me.

But that this is an early build means nothing. It doesnt mean they will rework the whole animations/animation system which might be just to much work for the small benefit of pleasing some overly critically NeoGAFers.

And it might not mean that this will increase much graphically, as they probably maxed out the PS3 pretty much with Uncharted 2."

" I think it looked good. On par with Uncharted 2."

Personally I think people were expecting an extragenerational leap like Crysis 2 or Rage and not an expansion pack.

So you agree that gameplay has been shown and that having Uncharted 3 up their in the OP and not Mass Effect 3 (as currently no gameplay has been seen) is actually correct.

So therefore, you've just come into this discussion and dereailed this thread for what exactly?

i like this comeback ^^ can i get banned for killing him? :P

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:

ohm god ur one of those sales freaks. i ment the thread that u link us to the fist 1 million pages are people say how fucking incredible it looks etc ^^ i suppose u dont think god of war 3 looks good as well XD

Then don't bring up desirability as a factor. Why would Xbox fans want a PS3 exclusive that isn't really all that desired by PS3 fans.

Chibi.V.29 said:

i ment the thread that u link us to the fist 1 million pages are people say how fucking incredible it looks etc ^^

And how it looks like a game from 2009.They're each as valid as the other.

Chibi.V.29 said:

i suppose u dont think god of war 3 looks good as well XD

Didn't IGN give that a 9.5 in Graphics? A half point less than Modern Warfare 2?

RAZurrection said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

That's funny, because UC2 already has over 4m units. Based on your logic, 360 owners don't want to play any exclusives besides Halo either...

But thanks for that comment, that just proved your bias again.

For the "I'm not the only one" argument: you could spread complete BS and you would still find a lot of people who agree with you, that doesn't mean that you're right though.

But I already gave up on you. And everyone else in this thread should also stop arguing with you now, it's a waste of time.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

RAZurrection said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

i suppose u dont think god of war 3 looks good as well XD

Didn't IGN give that a 9.5 in Graphics? A half point less than Modern Warfare 2?

Oh dear... yeah, IGN are the gods of reviewers, they have to be right, right? (No reviewer is objective, not IGN, not gameinformer, or whatever...)

Even you should see that there are tons of game which look better than MW2...

Thanks for giving me another comment that proves your bias...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Scoobes said:

No, because the Topic creator arbitrarily created these rules after I nominated Mass Effect 3. Since he had a pre-rendered shot of Uncharted 3, I posted a pre-rendered shot of Mass Effect 3. Screenshots of two videos. No difference at all. It was only after that point he made up those rules, so I made up a rule to counter (in game Mass Effect 3)

Ive read the topic now and may god have mercy upon me but the Raz dude takes the crown as the most complete retard i've ever layed my sony fanboy eyes on. Just wow lmao.