By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Well Forza 4 is announced officially

--OkeyDokey-- said:

I guess the last one wasn't definitive enough so they're gonna have another stab at it.

Not neccessarily, if the Kinect angle is done correctly, this could be a true marvel.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
Ajescent said:
ElGranCabeza said:
Strategyking92 said:
daroamer said:
Strategyking92 said:
daroamer said:
ElGranCabeza said:

Wow, already? Talk about milking.

Not everyone needs 6 years to put out a driving sim.

By then it will have been 2 years since the last Forza, that's not exactly milking.

Putting out a $40 demo however....

with the end product not even being all it was hoped to be @.@

Yeah well I didn't want to go there, I thought my first comment was enough of a low blow :P

lol, after what I heard alot of sony fans say about alan wake, this is going easy on them.

So, if I'm understanding you right, Sony fans make fun of a subpar product (Alan Wake) and in return XBox fans make fun of another subpar product (GT5)? Lovely.

You must be new to gaming forums, the basic jist is: rather than celebrate the good parts of their own consoles, they belittle the weaker parts of the other ¬_¬.

Win.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

how can anything be called milking if it sells millions and makes huge profits any thing successful is called milking

strange

Glad to see the mods actively read these threads to punish people for trolling. /sarcasm

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

I guess the last one wasn't definitive enough so they're gonna have another stab at it.

I LOL @ your Forza jibes

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3592117

-_-

Around the Network
yum123 said:

how can anything be called milking if it sells millions and makes huge profits any thing successful is called milking

strange

I don't think MS is milking Forza at all, but you can only milk success.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
yum123 said:

strange

I don't think MS is milking Forza at all, but you can only milk success.

agreed, only losers milk dead cows.

ElGranCabeza said:

Wow, already? Talk about milking.

You realize that by the time Forza 4 is out that it would have been roughly 2 years since Forza 3 came out. How exactly is that milking??

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

facepalm

what's wrong with you guys? elgrancabeza put a bait post (which he does all the darn time) and some of you ms fans took it and started bashing sony? I mean really?

unfrickingbelievable

anywho OT: sounds interesting...so IS this what they demoed on E3? the IGN article gave me that impression. Adding Kinect can be make or break imo depending on how and  how well it's implimented...time will tell. But good for sim fans

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

facepalm

what's wrong with you guys? elgrancabeza put a bait post (which he does all the darn time) and some of you ms fans took it and started bashing sony? I mean really?

unfrickingbelievable

anywho OT: sounds interesting...so IS this what they demoed on E3? the IGN article gave me that impression. Adding Kinect can be make or break imo depending on how and  how well it's implimented...time will tell. But good for sim fans

Well, surely if the entire game can be played joypad only, it shouldn't affect it? It's just an added bonus? That said reviewers are incredibly petty about things these days.