By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 11/29 ~ 12/05

Kasz216 said:
psrock said:
Halo_Reach said:
psrock said:

ooh, wow just terrible numbers for GT5, why can't any PS3 games have legs in Japan?  This was the only game I expected to stay up there for a while. Well, we can forget about selling a Million in Japan anymore.

Great numbers for PSP, Wii and PS3 hardware wise.

gt5 is not going to reach 6 million actual sales. be lucky to hit 5 million- which is still a lot

this thread is about japan, stick to it. We have plenty of thread to disscuss LTD GT5 expectations.

Besides, Europe i mean....

You confused me there?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
Kasz216 said:
psrock said:
Halo_Reach said:
psrock said:

ooh, wow just terrible numbers for GT5, why can't any PS3 games have legs in Japan?  This was the only game I expected to stay up there for a while. Well, we can forget about selling a Million in Japan anymore.

Great numbers for PSP, Wii and PS3 hardware wise.

gt5 is not going to reach 6 million actual sales. be lucky to hit 5 million- which is still a lot

this thread is about japan, stick to it. We have plenty of thread to disscuss LTD GT5 expectations.

You confused me there?

Europe loves racers.

what happen to 2.5 million for gt5 in japan, that was a OOPS! since you wanted it to be only about japan- i see 700k ltd for gt5 in japan

Boutros said:

Tales of Graces F FW > Tales of Graces LT

I noticed that too.  Combined with the performance of Vesperia PS3, it looks like the Japanese console Tales gamers are on the PS3.

Halo_Reach said:

what happen to 2.5 million for gt5 in japan, that was a OOPS! since you wanted it to be only about japan- i see 700k ltd for gt5 in japan

And who exactly predicted that 2.5m, may I ask?

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

Probably one person did.  However, because one person did - he will make it sound like everyone who doesn't completely hate the PS3 predicted 2.5m in Japan.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

oh i seen it alot, 2 -2.5 million for japan was what sony guys were predicting when they were hollering 10 million world wide! some even hollering 12 million!

FinalEvangelion said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

Probably one person did.  However, because one person did - he will make it sound like everyone who doesn't completely hate the PS3 predicted 2.5m in Japan.

Sure, that how it works on VGChartz

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

snfr said:
FinalEvangelion said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

Sure, that how it works on VGChartz

either way it is way under what most predicted! way under!

Kasz216 said:
psrock said:
Kasz216 said:
psrock said:
Halo_Reach said:
psrock said:

owise.

You confused me there?

Europe loves racers.

I wanted to stick to The Japanese sales though. I know it will sell in Europe, but it seems Japan is not buying this game. I personally blame Sony, I have never seen a company threat a huge game like this in my life.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)