By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Secoind Annual Steam Secret Santa thread

I just sent mine

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Around the Network

I'm liking the pace of the sales so far:  one game each day really interests me, so I only have to buy one game per day.  As an added bonus, my Tim's wishlist has had one game per day as a special sale so far!

Some people should check their emails

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

noname2200 said:

I'm liking the pace of the sales so far:  one game each day really interests me, so I only have to buy one game per day.  As an added bonus, my Tim's wishlist has had one game per day as a special sale so far!

Me, I have deal fatigue!  Between the treasure hunt deals, and this secret santa thing... I'm so loaden down with games that i feel like i'm grocery shopping after thanksgiving dinner.  Evaluating items that I would of loved a month ago as if they were paltry items not worthy of consideration.  "Well I suppose I may want that later, and it IS only $5."

If I see that my Tim has not received some of the gifts and at the Steam "Manage gifts and passes" window they have the status "sent", should I be worried?

Around the Network
Rhonin the wizard said:

If I see that my Tim has not received some of the gifts and at the Steam "Manage gifts and passes" window they have the status "sent", should I be worried?

It will say "redeemed" after they accept them.

DeltaXIII said:
Rhonin the wizard said:

It will say "redeemed" after they accept them.

I know that, but I sent 4 itmes, 1 has "redeemed" and the others "sent". I think I'll try to contact him and then Resend if I have to.

Kasz216 said:
noname2200 said:

Me, I have deal fatigue!  Between the treasure hunt deals, and this secret santa thing... I'm so loaden down with games that i feel like i'm grocery shopping after thanksgiving dinner.  Evaluating items that I would of loved a month ago as if they were paltry items not worthy of consideration.  "Well I suppose I may want that later, and it IS only $5."

Haha, yeah, I had that same attitude last year.  Shoot, I may end up getting it later this year.  I had to keep reminding myself that I only have 24 hours per day to actually play these games, minus all those pesky things like sleeping, eating, and working.  Not that it helped (I STILL haven't played Aquarius!).

Rhonin the wizard said:
I know that, but I sent 4 itmes, 1 has "redeemed" and the others "sent". I think I'll try to contact him and then Resend if I have to.

Hmm, yeah, that is strange. Hope it works out soon.

My tiny tim is broadening my interests  :)