By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will GT5 outsell Halo Reach WW before 2010 is up

Will GT5 outsell Halo Reach WW before 2010 is up

Yes with GT5 getting 8's... 6 46.15%

No Halo Reach will sell m... 7 53.85%

Total:13

see what the thoughts are on this subject, with word of mouth what will push higher

Around the Network

Never. From now on GTs wont outsell any Halo , Cod or Gears because Shooters are more popular are racing games not.

trasharmdsister12 said:

Will Halo_Reach get banned before this thread gets a sensible answer?

1. Yes with 8 posts between bans it will!!!

2.  No Halo_Reach will stay around because he's awesome

yeah, i do seem to get banned here pretty easily! i love making people smile and laugh

>.>.

I hope you're not serious. Nobody, not even the ridiculous people who thought it would do 3m FW, thought that it would outsell Reach for the year since Reach had the early advantage. What a pathetic way to troll GT5, especially the "getting 8's for reviews part".

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:

>.>.

I hope you're not serious. Nobody, not even the ridiculous people who thought it would do 3m FW, thought that it would outsell Reach for the year since Reach had the early advantage. What a pathetic way to troll GT5, especially the "getting 8's for reviews part".

it is what it is bro. thats what it is getting, and 8's are GREAT in most cases like gamespot, it says great meaning it is a great game. the review took a week so it isnt like they rushed it out.

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
Halo_Reach said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

Will Halo_Reach get banned before this thread gets a sensible answer?

1. Yes with 8 posts between bans it will!!!

2.  No Halo_Reach will stay around because he's awesome

yeah, i do seem to get banned here pretty easily! i love making people smile and laugh

As do I. Hence the joke post!

I don't think it will personally as GT5 will need to outsell Halo Reach by 1.5 million per week on average from here until the end of the year to outsell it. As the weeks go by sales will increase for both titles but I don't think the average difference between weeks will be 1 million. I do see it being close though. Within a million is totally possible.

i really wish more people would give reach a fair chance, the game really is a ton of fun to play

Halo_Reach said:
Immortal said:

>.>.

it is what it is bro. thats what it is getting, and 8's are GREAT in most cases like gamespot, it says great meaning it is a great game. the review took a week so it isnt like they rushed it out.

Yeah, I know that. But the fact is, I'm pretty darn sure you know that lots of people were disappointed/offended (xD) by those scores. They thought that it deserved way more. For you to flaunt those scores like that is pretty trollish.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Halo_Reach said:
Immortal said:

>.>.

you really are like mld, if you want to stay on this site you should change your attitude. because really no one is laughing. its just annoying.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Immortal said:

>.>.

I agree with everything in your post except for the bolded. 3m 1st week was not out of question.

OT:

Nice way of trolling, sometimes it seems that people want to get banned...

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Immortal said:
Halo_Reach said:
Immortal said:

>.>.

Yeah, I know that. But the fact is, I'm pretty darn sure you know that lots of people were disappointed/offended (xD) by those scores. They thought that it deserved way more. For you to flaunt those scores like that is pretty trollish.

its not my fault they blindly hyped a game for YEARS. and ignored forza 3. brand loyalty at its finest. People  around alot of sites seem to have a pure hatrid for anything microsoft, so much so that they actually get offended on a gaming forum, some are mods which makes it double hard on a user like me, when they can ban for someone speaking the truth just because it goes against what they think or want