By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Behold my greatest weapon!!!!!

FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SUPER OMEGA AWESOME EMOTICON OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VGCHARTZ IS MORE DOOMED THAN THE WII MWWAAAAAAA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!

( - - ) ZZzzz...        oh...it fell asleep.... THEN I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!! I WILL BE WEARING NO GLOVES WHEN I SHOOT YOU!!!

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Around the Network

You must be really bored.

Yes. Yes i am ^^

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Cross-X said:

I JUST KILLED UR 180 IQ CAT MWAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA

If that evil mod hadn't locked my thread, there wouldn't be a VGChartz for you to conquer.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:

If that evil mod hadn't locked my thread, there wouldn't be a VGChartz for you to conquer.

I dont want to conquer...I WANT TO DESTROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P i realy am bored now XDDDD

Random pic thread?

Galaki said:

Random pic thread?

Not random pic thread just me bored SO IM GOING TO DESTROY VGCHARTZ WITH EPIC CHIBI PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cross-X said:

QFT