By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Treasure Hunt!! Win 100 Games!!

Win 100 Games! Complete any of 10 objectives by the end of the promotion, and log into Steam on the 20th, to be entered for a chance to win 100 games of you choosing"

Plus, 20 Winners Every Two Days! Complete any one of the current 4 objectives to be entered for a chance to win 5 games from your wishlist!

You Want Hats Too? Fine. Complete objectives to unlock a special hat in Team Fortress 2.

New Deals Every 48 Hours!

New 48-hour deals and new objectives! December 18 and 19 we have:

Objectives:

• Suggestive Behaviour! Write a recommendation
  • Made in the USA! Become a Founding Father in Empire: Total War
  • Buzz the Tower! Set a leaderboard score of at least 37 for 'Beach' in Flight Control HD
  • Overachiever! Played at least 15 games or demos since March 2009 (When Steam began recording playtime)

Deals:

• Empire: Total War $14.99 (50% Off)
  • Flight Control HD $2.50 (50% Off)

More Here: http://store.steampowered.com/treasurehunt

Around the Network

Every 2 days there will be new objectives for you to complete. Of course, some of them are related to the games on sale at that time!

Setup an Avatar?  , they mean the profile pic?

Reminder post.. aka bookmarked.

PullusPardus said:

Setup an Avatar?  , they mean the profile pic?

Yup, I believe so. If you already have it set up, it also counts for winning prizes. But just log on your account and check the link, which it will confirm it.

Around the Network

chime - check

Let me remind people that one of the objectives is just to setup an avatar. And with just that done, you 're qualified to win dozens of games. It's easy!

Time to open up Steam again and get crackin.

haha I almost fell for Poker Night, but I'll wait for objectives for games that I already own

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

shio said:

Let me remind people that one of the objectives is just to setup an avatar. And with just that done, you 're qualified to win dozens of games. It's easy!

Well 5 games isn't it?  You need 10 objectives to qualify for the 100 games.

I'd like to win the 100 games just for the abject absurditity of it.

Having to pick out 100 games?  How many would actually get played, how long would it be until I bought another game... it'd be fun just on the analystical level before you even got to the 100 free games.