Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz-Newcomer Of The Year!-Round 1-Match 2

zgamer

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

SNFR! .........he has the same avatar my friend likes and uses on fb. A friend who I forced to join vgchartz. LOL

wow....why did you chose 2 of the best newcomers ?

They're both too great for me to decide on...so I'm not voting

snfr

this is an outrage!!! i told rainbow yoshi to make it 1vs1vs1vs1 i dont want to leave it, but i want snfr to go far!!!

thanks for everyone whos voting for me.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:

this is an outrage!!! i told rainbow yoshi to make it 1vs1vs1vs1 i dont want to leave it, but i want snfr to go far!!!

Don't worry, I have big plans for round 2 (this is to narrow it down to the top 16). This round is very close though, snfr is just ahead of you by one point so many changes could occur.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
zgamer5 said:

Don't worry, I have big plans for round 2 (this is to narrow it down to the top 16). This round is very close though, snfr is just ahead of you by one point so many changes could occur.

really!!

may my honor be with me!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Snfr!!!!!!

zgamer5 said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
zgamer5 said:

really!! so im voting for myself making it a tie!

i know im giving away my balls, but this is cheese!

You can do that, only twice though (in separate rounds).

snfr