By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Passion of the Christ video game

@sienster

Yeah, but will Mario save your soul?

Well, noone will, as there is no such thing it cannot be saved.

Around the Network
sienster said:
Mistershine said:
sienster said:
Mistershine said:
sienster said:
vizunary said:
gotta love the jesuits on youtube... freaks

now that would get me to buy a Wii...

Ok, let me get this straight.  You want to simulate the killing of Christ?!  That's great!

Whats bad about it, fictional characters get killed every day in video games.

What's bad about it?!  Wow!  Just wow!  You're simulating the killing of Christ!

I would be more horrified if they killed Mario.

Yeah, but will Mario save your soul?

He's got a much chance as 'Christ'.

sienster said:
vizunary said:

Ok, let me get this straight.  You want to simulate the killing of Christ?!  That's great!

And which Christ would that be? There have been many christs it is a greek title for those who were seen as god-kings.

Sorry but it kind of annoys me. Christ is not and was not Jesus's last name. It was applied by Paul and is largley accepted since the kittle(new testament) is written in greek. In the Peshita(disputed original aramaic text) the word christ does not appear and neither does Jesus because his name was Yeshua.

Note: not that I really care.

So from these posts I gather that Mario has as much of a chance as Christ to save our souls, which according to some (or one) doesn't exist anyways. I think I'm done here with this topic.

sienster said:
So from these posts I gather that Mario has as much of a chance as Christ to save our souls, which according to some (or one) doesn't exist anyways. I think I'm done here with this topic.

K, bye then.

Around the Network

soooo wrong....but funny as hell.

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

@sienster: You're free to prove as wrong.

sienster said:
vizunary said:

....... you asked for it......

personally, I equate Jesus with Hitler, though Hitler could never stack up the body count that Jesus has.... for a purely fictional character he has caused more death and destruction than any other outside force in human history. Now don't get me wrong, he sounds like a great guy, but not many of his followers act much like him.

now bring on the damnations i so eagerly await!

kamil said:
@sienster: You're free to prove as wrong.

Therein lies the problem in the argument. You can't prove the existence of a non-existent thing.

Also, if Mario is to be proclaimed the new Messiah, does that make Princess Peach the Whore of Babylon?

Yeah, this thread's going places.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.