By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Here is a good link for 360 fans.

WOW!!!! Another year that I'm spending a lot of money in games (all 3 systems), but let me tell you something, for my point of view XBOX360 is the #1. But there are a lot of good games on the other consoles also.

Around the Network
PATRIOT7ME said:
i love xbox 360 said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
i love xbox 360 said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
i love xbox 360 said:
some good games coming next year cant wait :)

no crappy

must be a sony fanboy

1. Learn your english and stop using slang words like fanboy. Your IQ just dropped by 50

i no my english already caz i am english :)

Yeah if you knew your english would talk like a smart person. Instead you sound like little kid still trying to speak properly and spell correctly

FYI - you're the one who sounds like a whinny little brat, you havn't contributed 1 single thing to this thread other then insults.

There's 13 other trolls like you on this site, and you're all the same. The first thing you do is insult people on their intelligence because they mispell a word or write something that you disagree. The second thing you say call the other person a kiddy, pretending to be all superior. It's the same crap every time, you're nothing new, nothing original, just a plain troll.

Anways, back on the list

@Jessman - Yes its that WW2 game. I watched the GT video released last month and have been keeping an eye on that title.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
i love xbox 360 said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
i love xbox 360 said:
PATRIOT7ME said:
i love xbox 360 said:
some good games coming next year cant wait :)

no crappy

must be a sony fanboy

1. Learn your english and stop using slang words like fanboy. Your IQ just dropped by 50

i no my english already caz i am english :)

Yeah if you knew your english would talk like a smart person. Instead you sound like little kid still trying to speak properly and spell correctly

FYI - you're the one who sounds like a whinny little brat, you havn't contributed 1 single thing to this thread other then insults.

There's 13 other trolls like you on this site, and you're all the same. The first thing you do is insult people on their intelligence because they mispell a word or write something that you disagree. The second thing you say call the other person a kiddy, pretending to be all superior. It's the same crap every time, you're nothing new, nothing original, just a plain troll.

PATRIOT7ME listen to this man u might learn something

Hmm... Fable 2 is probably in my top 5

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

This is another one of those holier than thou Nintendo fans who thinks violent video games kill people and Sony/MS ruin gaming and other BS...

Stop trolling Patriot.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

2008 is another great year for the Xbox 360. Just want to say I'm proud to be a Xbox 360 owner 8)

There are some great games in there... Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman, Alan Wake, Lost Odyssey, and a few others I've been looking forward to. There's sure to be quite a few winners in there as well that are relatively unknown at this point. No doubt there is a good bit of shovelware in there, too.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Force Unleashed bitches!!! Can't wait, would have been better if you could just play as Vader instead of his "secret apprentice". Come on George, let us use a main character at least when were blowin shit up with the force.

Currently Playing:

Xbox 360 - Rock Band, NHL 08, Skate, Halo 3, Mass Effect

Wii - Mario Galaxy

This is a great link, Thanks!!!

Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand.