irstupid said:
osamanobama said:
irstupid said:
Edgeoflife said:
fordy said:
Edgeoflife said:

if 10% is an embarsement, whats 68%?

Fabrication.

Besides, I'm not talking about Microsoft here. I didn't question their integrity as a maker of electronics, but as soon as you start to spout that Sony has quality hardware, you should prepared to defend it by itself and not against others.

PS2 also would break with a stiff wind....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y46f76Bpneo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRJtqPRZhQ

10% isn't an embaresment it's well within industry standards especially with cutting edge technology, and the 68% wasn't fabrication, the within industry standards MS spouted several times and the numbers they produced to the public was the fabrication 

10%   how is that not an embarasment.  How is that an industry standard?  man i hate to think that a product i buy has a 10% chance of breaking down.  thats horrible.

no one is talkinga bout move kz3 either.  quit kidding yourself.  and what about 3D kz?  i ain't hearing jack about 3d at all in ps3 either.  all i hear is about games when ps3 is talked about.  move and 3d are gimmicks that are ignored on it.  not one talks about either.

im talking about killzone with move, but i dont have a 3d tv (yet). and KZ3 with move works great, it is definitely the way i will be playing the full game, i did terrific during the beta with move

all i do is go to game sites and scan the headings for one that interest me, i go to this site and scroll to bottom and see the most recent 20 or whatever forum topics and click on those that interest me, ect.

and i can not recal the last time i have seen one that has even REMOTELY mention move or 3d at all.  i see kinect related things, and i see 3ds (obviously).   Why has sony's ps3's move and 3d been all but forgotten?  does no one have them?

See a doctor, short term memory loss is a serious thing 

Around the Network
Edgeoflife said:
irstupid said:

all i do is go to game sites and scan the headings for one that interest me, i go to this site and scroll to bottom and see the most recent 20 or whatever forum topics and click on those that interest me, ect.

and i can not recal the last time i have seen one that has even REMOTELY mention move or 3d at all.  i see kinect related things, and i see 3ds (obviously).   Why has sony's ps3's move and 3d been all but forgotten?  does no one have them?

i remember topics back in e3 time, but it died out quick and has not stuck.  i know the wii is a bad example cause it was first, but its controller and its implementations or its use were talked about INSANE before its release and INSANE after its release for a long time.

why aren't i seeing topics discussing some move game that is amazing in its use?  why ain't i hearing about gt in 3d?  why ain't i seeing comparison videos of wii vs. move games?  

sure we are seeing more often than not topics saying "does kinect work" "kinect doesn't do this"  "kinect does this"  ect.  whether bad or good news, its news.  and new is coverage.  Its like celebrities.  sometimes getting a crap load of publicity for something bad/stupid is better than no publicity.

and besides articles, kinect still has commercials.  i haven't seen a move commercial in god knows how long.

irstupid said:
Edgeoflife said:
irstupid said:

i remember topics back in e3 time, but it died out quick and has not stuck.  i know the wii is a bad example cause it was first, but its controller and its implementations or its use were talked about INSANE before its release and INSANE after its release for a long time.

why aren't i seeing topics discussing some move game that is amazing in its use?  why ain't i hearing about gt in 3d?  why ain't i seeing comparison videos of wii vs. move games?  

sure we are seeing more often than not topics saying "does kinect work" "kinect doesn't do this"  "kinect does this"  ect.  whether bad or good news, its news.  and new is coverage.  Its like celebrities.  sometimes getting a crap load of publicity for something bad/stupid is better than no publicity.

and besides articles, kinect still has commercials.  i haven't seen a move commercial in god knows how long.

There was an atricle a few days ago, the move was all over the boards and kinect was nowhere to be found, and the only reason this one is still going is because people keep whining about Sony must be lying without even reading the whole thing