By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A few interesting tid bits from the wii-k in review

I just listened to the slightly late wii-k in review and the IGN fellows mentioned a couple of things I found interesting

For one they debunked the rumor that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:Crystal Bearers was in trouble. They said that EGM is not a credible source and have a terrible track record, and that they've been hearing just the opposite. That it is alive and well, and from what they hear, looking fantastic, and that square is just sitting on it. Not surprising seeing as how square tends to be tight lipped about their bigger projects (they rarely talk about or show anything Final Fantasy 13, their biggest project).

Also they said that it is 99% confirmed that Golden Sun is coming to wii. That the Golden Sun developer have been saying they want to make a new golden sun for wii, and have been showing support for it. And while they haven't heard actual confirmation, it's pretty much inevitable.

I look forward to both of those games personally, and when it comes to rumors I trust IGN. For one they don't just toss around anything they heard on some message board as a viable possibility. They talk to developers and people on the inside of the industry and comment on what they've heard, and if they don't know anything they say so and shrug their shoulders. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Mmmm... Golden Sun (Wii) would be awesome :)

I have no doubt about FF:CB - I can't understand "how" it could be in trouble. This *is* SquareEnix we are talking about.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Cheers for the info, I can never be bothered listening to podcast etc, Golden Sun on the wii, that is feaking awesome news.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

I wonder what SquareEnix will do about controls for FFCC:

A) Will they use the motion controls?

B) If the answer to question A is yes, then will the use of motion controls actually be good and add to the game?

I can't imagine how an RPG could use the motion controls well. Anybody play enchanted arms on PS3? Its motion controlled dancing minigame thing was retarded.

Man, Golden Sun for wii!!!! I think im about to cry... I really really hope its true.

Around the Network

We barely even know what kind of game FFCC is. From the movie we saw with a couple of seconds of gameplay footage is seems to be more of an action adventure RPG (I think you can even jump at will), rather than straight up turn based RPG. It will be hard to say what they will do.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Golden Sun on Wii...There is a Nintendo God.

Here come the Wii RPGs.

Damn SE needs to show more of TCB.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

golden sun!?!?!
*cries happy tears*

My gaming life is now complete. Finally a sequel to Golden Sun

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell