By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many people do you know own kinect?

None.

Around the Network

No one

None. Some shops start the sales this week.

PS Move I know 7-8 people but here PS3 ruleZ (Brazil).

I have a friend who bought it. He called me in the evening of the day he bought it to tell me how great it is - he was almost enthusiastic about it!

When I met him a few days ago I asked him if he still feels the same way about it, and he admitted he had actually only played a few hours with it before he lost interest and that he hasn't used it since. I think he was too proud to actually admit it was kind of a mispurchase for him, as he tried to convince me that it's just because there are no interesting games for it so far and that he will probably use it a lot when "good games" will be released.

Well now all you guys know someone else that has one.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Zero

1, someone I just met.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

One friend.

He was pissed of because he had to change his living room so kinect would have enough space to work properly, but now he's enjoying it and use it whenever there's enough people in the house just to chill out and play something simple.

I have one, 2 of my friends have one and so does my older brother. As of right now 4. We played it on Thanksgiving with all of the relatives over and even my aunts and my mom and all my cousins thought it was really cool.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

i sent for mine today,my boss is in new york.ask him to get it for me will be back on monday,and tuesday is a bank holiday here(independence day 44 years woot)i live in barbados.took my family to see it and i tried it and they were very excited and i was very happy as now we can game together.

only getting the camera for now,but told my boss to pick up a 4gig bundle if he could not get the stand alone kinect.asked the store rep here in my island about the interest in kinect and he told me that they sold a few bundles and that it the 250 bundles were the most asked for as xmas gifts.

many of my friends say they will get one at some point in time.it costs$599.barbados dollars (us $299)now you see why i and most of us in the carribean don,t buy our systems from our islands.

which also brings us back to why the ps3 will sell more than the 360 as it is markets like ours in the caribbean and other parts of the world which cannot be easily tracked, where sony playstation1,2,3 sells after the gens are over in the main markets sorry for going of topic,

i can see kinect will have a good impact here as it,s the item on alot of peoples minds and xmas lists.by the way i am an xbox360 fan first,but i am not biased  one must the strength of sony in other markets lie mine that add alot to the overall amount of ps brand worldwide,peace.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)