By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tekken 6 gameplay video...

TyePhoid_PAL said:
Yeah SF Alpha 3 was just absolutely godly. Remember the cast version? Akuma and Evil Ryu then Bison Shin Akuma then 2 bisons with infinite supers that was insane.

Shin Akuma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything in the entire Tekken universe

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network

Ok, just looking at the video: what again makes this much better than Tekken 3? Half naked fighter with muscles: check. Stupid bear: check. Same gameplay and moves: check.

Maybe Im just not intelligent enough to understand...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Ok, just looking at the video: what again makes this much better than Tekken 3? Half naked fighter with muscles: check. Stupid bear: check. Same gameplay and moves: check.

Maybe Im just not intelligent enough to understand...

I do understand you, fighting games are becoming the new Madden/FIFA, add some characters, upgrade graphics a bit and sell it again.

Maybe I'm wrong but I think that there are no new fighting IPs since 5 years or so 

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/YUK04.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0"

leo-j said:
Nevermind it was always there.

Has here ver been a fighting game were actual blood squirts out?
Yeah, a whole lot of them - Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, etc.