By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel VS Capcom 3 Official VGC Thread

Storm is not god-tier. She was more nerfed and less buffed. The Ice Storm chip damage isn't really that true.

Wesker is a potential god-tier.

Dante is god-tier. Sentinel may be the next to be acepted as god-tier.

Ammy is also a potential god-tier. C Viper might be too. It's just kinda difficult to use her.

Ororo Munroe aka Storm of gets another ongoing solo with writer Ta-Nehisi Coates and artist Jen Bartel.  Coming soon :)

Around the Network

I added everyone who posted their PSN ID in the thread (I think so at least), any other who wants to play with me my ID is TruckOSaurus

Signature goes here!

It looks like I won't be getting this in a while >.<

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

for those who have the game already

how is Deadpool?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

how is Deadpool?

He's very reliable. He's also the only character of my original three characters that I found to be intuitive enough to work as both my ranged character and partial rush-down (thanks to his teleport insta-combos). If you want to get the full use out of him you'll need to know his attacks inside and out, but it was worth it.

Using him to spam pineapple grenade and happy trigger will get you destroyed, though. I've only played one other deadpool online, and destroyed him easily with deadpools insta-teleport combos.

The problems with him are mainly his assists. His angled happy trigger assist is totally worthless. His other two assists are incredibly average, but they get the job done. Katana-rama is the most useful though, since it'll ground bounce downed opponants so you can combo them again. It doesn't have the duration of some assists though...

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

how is Deadpool?

He's very reliable. He's also the only character of my original three characters that I found to be intuitive enough to work as both my ranged character and partial rush-down (thanks to his teleport insta-combos). If you want to get the full use out of him you'll need to know his attacks inside and out, but it was worth it.

Using him to spam pineapple grenade and happy trigger will get you destroyed, though. I've only played one other deadpool online, and destroyed him easily with deadpools insta-teleport combos.

The problems with him are mainly his assists. His angled happy trigger assist is totally worthless. His other two assists are incredibly average, but they get the job done. Katana-rama is the most useful though, since it'll ground bounce downed opponants so you can combo them again. It doesn't have the duration of some assists though...

Nice thanks for the detailed info :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sentinel is obscenely overpowered. Everyone else seems fine, which makes Sent all the more frustrating.

Just to let you flat foots know I'm the best player here yet again!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

KylieDog said:
Shadowblind said:

Using him to spam pineapple grenade and happy trigger will get you destroyed, though.

That really does depend on who you fight against, you can hold away a number of characters doing this. 

I'll add any invites sortly whe I'm online.

True, though if the player you're going against is half decent they'll probably have someone with a teleport or good projectile on their team. That isn't to say pineapple grenade and trigger happy are bad, just that if you don't mix in some close range stuff and you get too predictable you're gonna get punished for it.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

After some more time with the game (mostly in training mode) I'm liking this more and more. I'm starting to feel like I know what I'm doing and can pull off the basic combos for my characters in a real fight.

I feel like I'm going to spend many many hours playing this game.

Signature goes here!