By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel VS Capcom 3 Official VGC Thread

Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:
Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:
Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:

the game is really cool so far im not doing to great online though 11-15 but i like this alot.

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!

My PS3 is far away from me and I cant even play it...

Oh can you comment on the netcode for me for Online play? Is it really smooth and hardly no lag?

awww dude that sucks. but yea the net code is great after 26 ranked and about 10 player matches i have had zero lag its perfect as it could be for me. but sometimes it would take me 2-3 tries to find a match like id get dropped but its cool.

So it is no where as laggy as SF IV or SSF IV?

Yeah I've heard people say that it does take sometimes a few tries to find a match...

But glad to hear that you're enjoying it. Who's your main team?

no way i have yet to get lag. my main team is amaterasu, wolverine and i alternate between dante and ryu. also people see to be ppretty diverse with their choosing so thats cool.

Ammy from what I've seen is an absolute beast and Dante as well!

What chaaracters that you've tried aren't as good you reckon?

Haha have you seen a number of Sentinel players yet?

yes ammy and dante are beastish dante has alot of moves more than everyone i think. and i really was looking forward to taskmaster but hes gonna take some getting used to and i thought that deadool was was gonna fight a lil more seriously hes goos but hes sorta on the joke character side of things to me in terms of the way he fights. yea someone raped me with sentinal missle fires lol.

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:
Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:
Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:

the game is really cool so far im not doing to great online though 11-15 but i like this alot.

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!

Oh can you comment on the netcode for me for Online play? Is it really smooth and hardly no lag?

awww dude that sucks. but yea the net code is great after 26 ranked and about 10 player matches i have had zero lag its perfect as it could be for me. but sometimes it would take me 2-3 tries to find a match like id get dropped but its cool.

Yeah I've heard people say that it does take sometimes a few tries to find a match...

no way i have yet to get lag. my main team is amaterasu, wolverine and i alternate between dante and ryu. also people see to be ppretty diverse with their choosing so thats cool.

yes ammy and dante are beastish dante has alot of moves more than everyone i think. and i really was looking forward to taskmaster but hes gonna take some getting used to and i thought that deadool was was gonna fight a lil more seriously hes goos but hes sorta on the joke character side of things to me in terms of the way he fights. yea someone raped me with sentinal missle fires lol.

I think everyone is going to experience that at least once during their online plays lol

And have you tried Thor? Is he really that bad to use?

Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:
Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:
Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:
Cross-X said:
Mad55 said:

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!

I think everyone is going to experience that at least once during their online plays lol

And have you tried Thor? Is he really that bad to use?

i tried thor and i think hes a bit sluggish but i dont think hes that bad to use. and yea its a lesson learned.

I only had one hour to try the game last night. Did some training with Chris Redfield, Storm and Dante. Did some missions and got stuck at level 5 for both Chris and Dante but at least I feel like I'll be able to do them eventually (unlike SFIV which requires insane timing).

Played a round of arcade mode (on very easy) and it was... well... very easy, unlocked Akuma.

So far, I'm liking the game a lot but I really need to train a lot more to become decent.

Signature goes here!

Making the transition from SSFIV to MvC3 is abit hard, especially since i didn't even really like MvC 1/2.

The game is pretty cool so far i guess. Definitely still prefer SF over it but it's pretty fun. This is the only MvC i played where i've actually taken the time to sit down and learn stuff. Abit disappointed that there's only 3 attack buttons......it feels abit awkward. I gotta get used to the fact that supers/ultras (whatever MvC calls them) are so damn spammable and combo into just about everything.

Sentinel rapes horribly. A friend of mine who's a huge fan of competitive fighters has been watching MvC3 streams and says that dark phoenix is also pretty much broken.

On a random note:  No vs. against cpu.....WTF CAPCOM -____-  

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

The game is out!!!! So who's buying it? For what platform? Who wants to kick my ass online?

Tensai-Shonen is the name, the above is the game.... Won't get the game til friday though.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

PSN Shine-Silver

Team: Zero/Dante/Morrigan. Let's get this rarty started.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

PSN Shine-Silver

Team: Zero/Dante/Morrigan. Let's get this rarty started.

Ahhhh you changed PDN ID, no wonder it shows you haven't been online for over a year!

I'll add you and Kamal as soon as I can.

Signature goes here!

RUMOR: Doc Ock and Frank West will eventually be available via DLC.

Saw this hours ago, but since 'twasn't posted here, I decided to do so.

Doc Ock would definitely be an interesting character.

Got it Tuesday but I've had the plague so haven't really played much.

What little I've played I like but man, I need to get better.  I've been using the Phoenix along with Ryu and whoever else I feel like to build hyper meter but it can get rough getting to level 5 since I'm not good at combos.  I haven't played online yet, I want to get to where I can beat hard and I'm still having trouble with medium.