By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:

Town is credit to team! ^-^

(Another TF2 reference, before people start quoting me and asking why I worded that so strangely - it's saddening that I have to make a disclaimer that is considerably larger than the post I make at the moment :()

you wouldn't have to if you didn't post at night

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

<zombie>

Once again, I'm sorry people....I even feel ashamed for posting here.

Atleast I wasn't completely crazy....I said that I believe nord was scum....the flavor makes me think he is.

</zombie>

Rainbird said:

I just want to put a word in for this suggestion of mine about a forum with built in support for games like Mafia.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3776248

Is anyone interested in having something like that? Is there reason for me to do it?

So basically, no one cares if I build this?

Rainbird said:
Rainbird said:

I just want to put a word in for this suggestion of mine about a forum with built in support for games like Mafia.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3776248

Is anyone interested in having something like that? Is there reason for me to do it?

So basically, no one cares if I build this?

well for one i don't really want to have to log to an other website :-/ and i hardly see this being done here, it's a lot of work for a 40 members sub-group...

it's a nice initiative though

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

noname sat in the town's now deserted park staring at the moon. it taunted him, beautiful yet pale as death. Over the squeeking sound coming from the rusty swing noname was gently swinging back and forth on, he heard someone approaching, "Come out from the darkness you coward!"  he said confidently.

"But it's only me" said Mr. Kitten as he emerged from the shadows. " Just thought I'd stop by and give you a little push on that swing." -"Geesh thanks Mr. Kitten!" answered noname cheerfully, " The town has been in such a mess lately that I've forgotten how to have fun."

Mr. Kitten took to the back of the swing and began pushing noname, "You know noname, no one should be out this late at night." noname remained silent -" I mean there are some very bad people out there who want you and your fellow townies dead. I think you should go home, lock all your doors and wait for this to pass by. I don't want to see any of you die anymore. I should have taken the form of an armored lion with machine guns attached to its shoulders now that I think about it!" noname was awfully quiet. That's when Mr. Kitten slowly walked around the swing-set and saw a rocking noname with a knife to the throat.

Noname is dead

Day 4 Start!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6     Role
Dsister Truck                
Dtewi Kantor  GoW3  nord            
Final-Fan Kantor  GoW3  nord            
GodOfWar_3ever Kantor  Homer  -------            Town
Hephaestos Radish  GoW3  nord            
Homer_Simpson Radish
   nord            
Kantor Homer  -------  -------            Town
 Linkzmax
Radish    --------            Vigilante
MetalGear_94 Radish

Noname2200 Kantor  GoW3  nord            Town
Nordlead Radish  GoW3              Mafia
Radishhead Kantor    nord            
Stefl1504 Kantor
   nord            

Theprof00 

Kantor  --------  --------            Town
TruckOsaurus Homer  GoW3  Homer            
Vetteman94    GoW3  nord            
Wonktonodi Prof  GoW3              

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm thinking we have 3-4 mafia scum left, so we probably only have one more mis lynch left. I really think homer or radish is scum, and I would like to lynch either one of them for

Homer: weak vote on kantor who turned out to be town.

Radish: Self explanatory, screw up majorly first day and has contributed very little during past days.

... Got anymore suspects guys?

but for now

vote: Radish

off topic: what a sad and brutal death... it felt like I was touched.

uhhh.... dead day much?

SuperAdrianK said:

uhhh.... dead day much?

It's Sunday, people chilaxing and watching football.

Yo can talk to Mr. Kitten :3 he's stuck at work and bored.

hatmoza said:
SuperAdrianK said:

uhhh.... dead day much?

It's Sunday, people chilaxing and watching football.

Yo can talk to Mr. Kitten :3 he's stuck at work and bored.

Or comment on my website idea.