By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:

Post No. 1 for Heph ;P

i lost my self bet .... but that's actually reasuring the town isn't completely afk.

you'll have a big role starting tomorow, if nord was a miller, then we're on very thin ice as it'll be 6vs5 tomorow... then again it proves your role as you had a 1/8 chance of picking him if you were mafia, so we'll at least have a spear head for the town.

If he is mafia.... then there is the remote possibility that you're mafia too... then again we have more leeway as it's 7vs4 tomorow.

my point is good luck! cause you have the presure on now :-p

(reminder, I use 5 as the scum number as this is 29% of the initial town of 17).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

WHAT IS THIS FIBONACCI NUMBERS BULLSHIT

Miller "Fibonacci" doctor?!? If true:  damn you hatmoza.  Just damn you. 

My vote is now a wish for this to be false. 

And yes, I really really really regret abandoning my radishhead vote on Day 1. 

yeah I'm with you on that. 

c03n3nj0 said:

WHAT

This started? 0_o

/tracking

Again, I'm eligible for replacements 

U playing?

hatmoza on 11/24/10 22:23 GMT 1

c03n3nj0 to replace dsister

that's 52 hours and you have been online since then...

c03n3nj0

A 15 year old male from United States

Joined on June 19th 2008, last online 1 hour ago

^ I wasn't notified >_>

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

^ I wasn't notified >_>

LOL at least when i put him in my game i only forgot to tell him his role, not that he was in the game

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

<table style="width: 90%;" border="0"><tr><td><strong>Linkzmax said:</strong><br /><p><strong>@FF</strong><br><a class="link" href="post.php?id=3774616" target="_blank"></a><a href="http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3774616" target="_blank" class="link">http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3774616</a> :P</p></td></tr></table><br /><br />

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Linkzmax said:
@FF
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3774616 :P

But when I post it doesn't show green, so it shouldn't show orange if I quote myself. 

Homer_Simpson said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Homer_Simpson said:

I have nothing to say about my own scumness as it does not exist.

Why didn't you comment at all on GOW yesterday?

I just said ive been busy so wasnt able to post..

No, no, no, no, no.... during the time that GOW made his fakeroleclaim you had time to reply to my accusations so you could have just as well commented on his roleclaim.

Signature goes here!

c03n3nj0 said:

^ I wasn't notified >_>

that's the best lurking excuse yet :p

ok well guess that now that j0 talked and can't actually comment on anything, i'll hammer. (feels wierd to hammer a doc claim :p)

Vote : nord