Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

theprof00 said:

"It's nice to see that the old prof lives on in spirit."

I don't even care whether you are pro-town or not GoW! I just want you dead! Dead so that I can kick you in your face! You deserve to bloody die.

Vote: GODOFWAR3EVER

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

*gasp* *gasp*

*screams*

I-want-GoW-dead-right-now

No, you don't.  Or is it suddenly fashionable to declare you want someone dead, and then not vote for the jackass?

Around the Network

Oops, nevermind!

After mulling it over for a bit, I'm going to

Vote: God_Of_War

I don't like the idea of wasting another lynch, just for punishing a townie's terrible, terrible, play.  But there are enough indicia that GOW might maybe be scum (deliberately used a harebrained scheme to stop the day from proceeding, now claiming that he thought Kantor was town in spite of voting for him early on, creating the risk that a town power role would expose himself, and lying through his teeth.  Am I missing any?) for me to rationalize my vote as honest scum-hunting, and not merely an expression of my annoyance. 

This may be a mislynch which ultimately costs us the game, but c'est la vie!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
I was carrying out my own plan...which I thought might have worked...but I never told you guys to stop following other leads...

what you 2 are working on is a mislynch. I can assure you.

1 - If the cop happened to really have investigated prof I might have come forward and you would have led a lynch on him!
As I've said...it was a gamble....but the chances of this happening were pretty low. And unless that was a typo, it could be a slip up...I guess you're saying that you're the cop.

2 - linkxmax thought about fake roleclaiming to test you out, then you would have led a lynch on him.
I would've revealed my lie when voting and trying to lead a lynch on linkz, who btw...may or may not be scum...the fact that he was trying to test me tells me that he might also be involved somehow...

3 - You prevented us for gather REAL info for 24 hours
No. I didn't. Instead of waiting on me, you could've done other things as well...where is the rule in the OP that says that the town can only follow one lead...

Theres 48 hours left according to hatmoza...more than enough time to follow other leads.

4 - You're forcing me to vote for you because this is not an acceptable way to play if you're a townie and that makes me mad because I REALLY REALLY wanted to see Homer lynched!
I know that Homer is acting suspicious...and he is a good candidate for a lynch... don't lynch a townie who had an ambitious plan and tried to make something happen...especially when you claim that there are other targets.

Also, please consider what I have to say about wonk and final fan. 

1.  A foolish gamble. 

2.  So then you'd have said, "whoops I was lying, I guess that proves you're the mafia", and he'd have said "whoops I was lying too".  With the aggressive way you've been playing I'm not sure you would even have believed him despite the hypocrisy that would have involved.  And it would have taken up the ENTIRE rest of the day for the town to decide who to lynch between you two. 

3.  Are you fucking retarded?  48 hours is not "more than enough" by any standard in forum mafia, except yours apparently, and you are completely delusional if you think you are not DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for focusing almost all attention on yourself.  Even if you thought that it should happen like you say, you should have known based on previous games that it doesn't work that way. 

4.  But the thing is, we don't know you're townie.  Maybe you were scum like I originally suspected, with a plan like I originally suspected, and now you're trying to back out of it completely.  I think that may be the case.  And if I'm wrong, I'm not going to be one little bit sorry. 

Vote GodOfWar_3ever

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

And GoW.  If you're town.  Don't you fucking dare blame us for not believing you.  You get all the blame.  If we lose, I blame you.  If a plane crashes into my house like in Donnie Darko, I blame you.  When the universe dies, it will be your fault.  Get it? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

PUT A STOP
TO PLAYERS' LYING
SEND 'EM TO HELL
WHERE THEY'LL BE FRYING
BURMA SHAVE