By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Hephaestos said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I didn't accuse all 5 people of being scum... I just gave my thoughts on their posts.... you, I'm on the fence about, Kantor, I actually had a positive analysis of him, radishhead I think is playing very badly, homer, final fan, heph and wonktonodi I think are scum.

I will explain everything in the following post...I'm sure it'll make a lot of sense and it might quite possibly get me lynched...but it was a gamble, if it worked, would've helped the town immensely on a info dry day, if it didn't...then it would suck. 
Unfortunately it didn't work......or did it ?

Anyway, explaination incoming !

1) are you freken kidding? you voted for the guy. So now you vote for people you have positive analysis of? how freken scumy is that? If anything Homer was in line too and you "think" he is scum, why in the world would you have voted for him?

I did vote for him....but that was because the town had come to a consensus to lynch Kantor...and I would be MIA for 14 hours. 

2) a dry day? you mean the one where out of the 2 talking people you managed to vote and bet your left chick (that's how you called half of an ass by the way) onto?

ass cheek....

I only voted for final fan today...I think. :p

3) I can understand the gamble... but definitely not the way you did it, not after voting someone, not at dawn. Heck all the wrong things about your claim that I pointed out in my longpost you just revealed to be true.

_ Prof was by everyone's account a high target, chances of a townie being on him last night were high, so you put him in jeopardy with your gamble.

_ you just plain lied to the town for 24 hours, disrupting investigations of others, spreading confusion.

_ What do you claim now? vanilla townie?

I'm sorry

4) You just posted "lynch wonk" with no backing info whatsoever, with even stelf ready to go on the asumption that this was not all a lie, what did you hope for? trick the town into a 25% chance of bringing a mafia down with you? these odds are for the town to decide on, not a single player, you're not a vigilante!

It was raining and thundering and lightining and what not....and my house was being flooded !!!! (It still is downstairs btw...) Highest rainfall my city has received in 27 years. So sorry, for not explaining my suspicion.

(and I though links already had bad lie examples.... this is worse than I though)

i'm awaiting to read your "explanation", I hope it surprises me in a good way or you really lost much of my respect as a player.

1) doesn't look good.

2) you were the second  I refered to so yes hard to vote for yourself too =p

3) your posts seem sincere

4) didn't actually realize that, gl with the water scooping. (you still have electricity and internet! that would have been the best lurking excuse ever... "my house is gone").

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

GodOfWar_3ever said:

So

1) wonk is mafia cause he read your bluff perfectly? tell me if you're a townie and came up with that plan, why wouldn't an other townie be able to come up with it too?

Gow, you acuse him of knowing too much, this isn't the profile of the killer, the killer would just know that he targeted prof, if anything what you're voting him on is that you think he looks like someone with info... like a watcher... that would be a town role and in any case, your reasons are based on comments that any townie could have made.

He didn't read my bluff perfectly. If he did, he wouldn't FoS me... he tried to prove my roleclaim as a lie by saying that any townie can do what I did, and the mafia wouldn't come forward because they'd know that they have been tricked and they would probably be the only ones who targeted the victim given the odds...

I think that translates to "I'm the guy who killed prof and won't come forward because you are trying to trick me into getting lynched" in the "I'm hypothetically saying what the mafia would do if they killed someone and a townie is asking them to come forward without naming them although in reality, I am the one who killed him" language.

I was right about stefl in the dragon ball round...I'm pretty sure I'm right about this one too.

Seriously, he explains what the real mafia would do and might think if they were in the situation that I caused them to be in....that kind of thing comes from the back of your mind when you're trying to fabricate lies and frame a townie.... or even respond to a general question asked by the town.

Stefl explaining his character, cell, when some DBZ noob asked to is just one instance in many I've seen happen in VGC mafia...I can probably dig up more...but I think my point is good enough to get wonktonodi lynched.

Countdown timer added.

The clock may appear different for those of you who live in a different timezone.

It's basically 2 days -48 hours.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Unvote: Radishhead

Vote: GodofWar_3ever

See what happens when you don't lynch liars!! I'm all for following leads, but this is getting crazy. I'm so mad right now I haven't gotten past the GoW admitting to lying despite what went down day one. The worst part is I'm going to be driving for 5 hours and next thing you know were going to have a dumb mislynch on our hands just like yesterday when we could have put this type of stupid play to death. We could have gone after all kinds of leads rather than debating GoW's dumb plan. I so wish I had daykill capabilities right now.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

GODDAMMIT GodOfWar! Are you a pathological liar or something? Here's what you managed to accomplish:

Coming off of Day One, we had radishead as a suspect from lies and general bad play. We had Homer was his weak votes and trying to set people up for future lynches.

Yesterday, we could have explored in details who could have wanted prof dead. Who in the list of people who voted for Kantor could be scum but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we spent all day on a wild goose chase because of you!

1 - If the cop happened to really have investigated prof I might have come forward and you would have led a lynch on him!

2 - linkxmax thought about fake roleclaiming to test you out, then you would have led a lynch on him.

3 - You prevented us for gather REAL info for 24 hours

4 - You're forcing me to vote for you because this is not an acceptable way to play if you're a townie and that makes me mad because I REALLY REALLY wanted to see Homer lynched!

Vote: GodOfWar

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I was carrying out my own plan...which I thought might have worked...but I never told you guys to stop following other leads...

what you 2 are working on is a mislynch. I can assure you.

1 - If the cop happened to really have investigated prof I might have come forward and you would have led a lynch on him!

As I've said...it was a gamble....but the chances of this happening were pretty low. And unless that was a typo, it could be a slip up...I guess you're saying that you're the cop.

2 - linkxmax thought about fake roleclaiming to test you out, then you would have led a lynch on him.

I would've revealed my lie when voting and trying to lead a lynch on linkz, who btw...may or may not be scum...the fact that he was trying to test me tells me that he might also be involved somehow...

No. I didn't. Instead of waiting on me, you could've done other things as well...where is the rule in the OP that says that the town can only follow one lead...

Theres 48 hours left according to hatmoza...more than enough time to follow other leads.

4 - You're forcing me to vote for you because this is not an acceptable way to play if you're a townie and that makes me mad because I REALLY REALLY wanted to see Homer lynched!

I know that Homer is acting suspicious...and he is a good candidate for a lynch... don't lynch a townie who had an ambitious plan and tried to make something happen...especially when you claim that there are other targets.

Also, please consider what I have to say about wonk and final fan.

nordlead said:

Unvote: Radishhead

Vote: GodofWar_3ever

See what happens when you don't lynch liars!! I'm all for following leads, but this is getting crazy. I'm so mad right now I haven't gotten past the GoW admitting to lying despite what went down day one. The worst part is I'm going to be driving for 5 hours and next thing you know were going to have a dumb mislynch on our hands just like yesterday when we could have put this type of stupid play to death. We could have gone after all kinds of leads rather than debating GoW's dumb plan. I so wish I had daykill capabilities right now.

Yeah...maybe you should kill yourself with your daykill capabilities cause you are giving me a bad read....and I'm not the only one who thought so...prof did so too, and now hes dead.

GoW... I'll try to consider your points later... right now I'm too pissed to give any weight to your arguments and no I'm not the cop.

Signature goes here!

It's nice to see that the old prof lives on in spirit.

And now we've wasted half of the day and lost much of our momentum.  Give me a solid suspect, GOW, one that isn't based on "he saw through my obvious bullshit," or I'll also give you my vote.

GodOfWar_3ever said:

No. I didn't. Instead of waiting on me, you could've done other things as well...where is the rule in the OP that says that the town can only follow one lead...

Theres 48 hours left according to hatmoza...more than enough time to follow other leads.

I know that Homer is acting suspicious...and he is a good candidate for a lynch... don't lynch a townie who had an ambitious plan and tried to make something happen...especially when you claim that there are other targets.

Also, please consider what I have to say about wonk and final fan.

3) Yes, you did. No there is no rule, but distractions are distractions. You demanded the towns attention by making false claims. It is like a thread getting derailed. Sure, you could have one group talking about the topic and the other about the offtopic, but overall everything is hard to follow. It would be like real life mafia where everyone is talking at once.

4) I don't know you are a townie. All I know is you are a liar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As fair warning. This is my last post as I turn off my PC. I'm heading to NJ as I said in the signup thread (right across the river from Philly, so I call it Philly, or Philly that spilled over the river ) I won't be able to post again for at least 5 hours.

As for Wonk/final fan. I think you are wrong about final-fan. I'm unsure about wonk. I'll post more when I get a chance.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)