By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:

I honestly have no idea how long it's been that MG was absent from the thread, but if it was enough to make noname try to lynch him then I find it interesting that only 90 minutes passed before MG found the time to save his skin. 

Deliberate lurking seems probable IMO. 

He's actually been online regularly throughout the game, today included, and has even been posting in other threads.  He's just completely absent from this one.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Final-Fan said:
WTF is this.  If the other person is the cop, the situation is basically the same as if the cop was outing himself to reveal a guilty investigation, which is standard procedure.  The only difference is GoW is going to die, which is extremely likely anyway at this point. 

If the other person is not the cop ... well he'll be a sad panda when the cop comes out. 

If one of the 2 people is a cop and the other is a mafia they will both claim cop,  and if we mislynch the actual cop while the doctor protects the mafia,  the mafia will kill GodofWar,  and quite possibly our only 2 information roles are gone.  And what does the town gain?  One mafia down?  It it really worth that?

Well according to GoW one of them is way way scummier than the other, so I don't think it's too crazy to hope the cop isn't some kind of super-scummy-looking jerk. 

[edit: removed some of the quote nest]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vetteman94 said:

But we wont have scum to lynch, we will have 2 names with the possibility of one being cop and one being mafia.  The problem is both people will say they are the cop,  who do we believe?   We lynch the wrong person and we lose a cop. Now obviously this assumes that the only people that targeted prof was the cop and mafia.  

He claims 2 people showed up at the persons house, anyone else that would have targeted him at night would be beneficial for the mafia to get rid of.  If it was a SK or Vigilante, thats a role that could kill a maifa player.  If it was a Cop, obvious reasons why this is bad for mafia. Or even something like a roleblocker would be bad for mafia as it could stop a night kill, which is the same as Doctors protection in the end.  Doctor not a possibility here since prof was killed.  And it all of those reasons why the names of the 2 who showed up should not be given.   At least until more names show up.  

Well we'll definitely have a scum to lynch. The problem that I recognized(and forgot about because I wanted to question GOW while he's online at the same time) is that we'll have no idea if we actually got the lynch right until the next day. Since the day lynch isn't flipped until the next day, scum have a huge upper hand. We could accidently lynch the second player and actually be protecting the scum at night until the next day when we realize the error. Additionally, GOW would also bite the dust over night in that case. Or we could also get it right and then it's essentially WIFOM for the doctor/scum as to who to protect/kill.

So yeah with that in mind, GOW really shouldn't be coming forward with the names.

Final-Fan said:
Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
OK, I will be back from school with info. 6 hours.
And I believe my crazyness has revealed a scumbag. Just what I intended to do.

Actually your craziness has cause the town more damage then you seem to realize or want to admit. Due to the lack of information you should have kept your quiet until more info was available.  But with the damage you have caused, you will probably cost the town its cop and more than likely your role if you are telling the truth.   

Personally I think you should take your info to the grave.

WTF is this.  If the other person is the cop, the situation is basically the same as if the cop was outing himself to reveal a guilty investigation, which is standard procedure.  The only difference is GoW is going to die, which is extremely likely anyway at this point. 

If the other person is not the cop ... well he'll be a sad panda when the cop comes out. 

I still don't think there is anyone and gow is hoping the killer will reveal himself.  Either that or he'll latter just name two people he thinks are scummy. 

Or even worse name the two people he thinks are most likely the cop.  We'd be likely to take one of them out.  If that one turns out to be the cop gow looks good.  If not the mafia would have a better idea of who the doctor would protect that night and could kill anyone else.

Around the Network

The annoying thing about lynching AFKs is that they are normally town, for some reason.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

So people that have been mentioned as suspicions at least onec durring day 2 . IIRC i'll reread after I post this to make sure.  If I miss something or someone please add to it

Final fan-  gow voted for final fan after final fan made the first coment of the day for unusuall behavior and according to Truck for not ending up dead and from dtewi his reaction to gow's claim

gow-  many people myself included find what he claimed to not make much sence, plus the extra effort he seems to be making to seem townie had heph and final fan vote for him although it's only heph now

homer-  I'll steal from dtewi's post "Vote: Homer_Simpson for reasons eloquently stated (i.e. terrible reasoning, flip-flopping at last minute, trying to lead a mislynch against me today starting from tomorrow)". also had Truck vote for him

radish- for everything from yesterday the lie and getting caught in it.  Nord currently voting for him.

Metalgear- for lurking not posting much in the room but posting on the site voted by noname FOS by final fan

Stelf- for wanting the roles revealed comment made by dtewi

Heph- for the same reason dtewi had for final fan

nord- for not being dead from truck

of those and the reasons I could see myself voting for gow radish or homer today.  With the plurality voting thing I'll hold off for a bit. Could vote for others with some stronger reasoning or seeing how they respond.

GoW ... if you're lying, just fess up.  The town seriously does not need halfassed lies screwing things up even if you think your idea is brilliant. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

GoW ... if you're lying, just fess up.  The town seriously does not need halfassed lies screwing things up even if you think your idea is brilliant. 

that's actually a possibility i'm afraid of... more likely to backfire than anything. But then that would mean GoW is vanilla so there'd be a silver lining.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

GodOfWar_3ever said:

OK, I will be back from school with info. 6 hours.

And I believe my crazyness has revealed a scumbag. Just what I intended to do.

8 hours. i had time to sleep and am now at work. So you're really from the kuku islands?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO