By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So if everybody voted for different people, and then one person changed his vote so somebody had two votes against them, that person would get lynched. 

And also it's interesting that it's "plurality whenever I happen to look at the thread" not "plurality when plurality is achieved". 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I am also surprised and confused by the plurality thing, and would like some clarification regarding how it works.  Unless...

noname2200 said:

I am also surprised and confused by the plurality thing, and would like some clarification regarding how it works.  Unless...

I think I understand your "unless"...I wonder.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that it was unfair to kantor that he didn't get a chance to make an actual defense for himself. He probably thought he still had time.

Is there anything else that is going to be different about this game? I did not expect this at all, and I'm pretty sure it said in the signup that people are lynched at majority, but I'll have to go back and check that to be sure. 

EDIT: garh, it doesn't

Ok, last post sorry.

Hat if you've told any group about this, we should know immediately. We shouldn't be the only people surprised by this.

Next person to complain or "pretend" to complain about the plurality voting system gets mod killed.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Kantor was mafia, right? Sorry about the night post :o

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

If that is the way its going to be the rest of the game and not changed to the way it should be, a true majority, like every other mafia game we have had. Then mod-kill me cause I want no part of it, cause its stupid. 

And here i didnt think a mod could screw up a vanilla game

Vetteman94 said:

If that is the way its going to be the rest of the game and not changed to the way it should be, a true majority, like every other mafia game we have had. Then mod-kill me cause I want no part of it, cause its stupid. 

And here i didnt think a mod could screw up a vanilla game

I personally think that plurality is a good system - feels more like an election :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

null

Your mom feels like an election. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!