By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Huh, you're right.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

If radish does flip scum my top suspects are prof and kantor.  If not ... well, whatever. 

That's totally baseless. When I was on mafia I lynched my fellow scum! I'm totally willing to throw my fellow scum under the bus in order to make myself look pro-town. Even my scum mates were complaining about me.

As per your other comment above, last game when I was on truck's ass, he was totally willing to night kill me in order to make it look like the mafia had framed him.

167 new posts...-_-

*begins reading*

Vote Count

kantor (L8)- prof

trucks (L7)- dsister,noname

NL (L8)- radish

radish (L1)- dtewi, nordlead, heph, ff, 3ever, wonk, kantor, trucks

Proffy, why should people unvote Radish just so we can play your way and lynch Kantor. The dude said something about a new PC and connection problems...its not like he made contradictions and admitted to having a fake "no lynch on day 1" stance....

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vote Count

kantor (L8)- prof

trucks (L7)- dsister,noname

NL (L8)- radish

radish (L1)- dtewi, nordlead, heph, ff, 3ever, wonk, kantor, trucks

Proffy, why should people unvote Radish just so we can play your way and lynch Kantor. The dude said something about a new PC and connection problems...its not like he made contradictions and admitted to having a fake "no lynch on day 1" stance....

Would you say having pc problems is any different from being in the hospital, like homer was?

No trouble voting homer when he had an excuse.

Whatever, lynch radish. Silly me to think that questions should be answered.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:

If radish does flip scum my top suspects are prof and kantor.  If not ... well, whatever. 

That's totally baseless. When I was on mafia I lynched my fellow scum! I'm totally willing to throw my fellow scum under the bus in order to make myself look pro-town. Even my scum mates were complaining about me.

As per your other comment above, last game when I was on truck's ass, he was totally willing to night kill me in order to make it look like the mafia had framed him.

Acctualy some time ago when I won with Mafia I did the same... Mafia do lynch themselves in order to get an advantage..

theprof00 said:
Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

And so, we want to Day One Lynch him.

There's a beautiful poetic symmetry there.

Vote:  radishhead.

you want to day one lynch him?

And he's suspicious because he doesn't want a day one lynch? Fyi: neither does vette and several others.

What is so different about radish?

while I think some of Radishs posts are a bit odd, the whole "everyone is out to get me" thing does seem a tad desperate, but I dont know that alone is enough to lynch him on tbh.

I am about to quote a couple of the bandwagoners, essentially the ones who seem to have given the least reasoning for doing so, which is almost always a scum tell

Wonktonodi said:

So after a nice reprive of getting off work two hours early I see there is a bit of a mob forming to take out radishhead.  Although I have other susspicions; at this hour mob mentality seems much easier.

VOTE: Radishhead

Goodnight or day and see you after I get home from work tomorrow.

"mob mentality seems easier"

personally I think this reeks of a mafia wanting to get rid of someone they know isnt scum and who cant even be arsed to give a decent reason, just bandwagoning.

Kantor said:

It seems to me as though Radish currently holds the most suspicion because he doesn't want to Day One Lynch.

And so, we want to Day One Lynch him.

There's a beautiful poetic symmetry there.

Vote:  radishhead.

this doesnt even hide that its a fairly baseless bandwagon vote, again I have to query these kind of votes, to me it seems the perfect scum tactic, join a bandwagon that seems to have taken hold on loose evidence and hope you get the person lynched before people can question what is going on...

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:

hmm, I think your point is fair, but the way you have made it seems a little over defensive to me, almost like you are trying to hard...